Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s seriously losing it. The small little dopamine hits she gets from those head pats are addictive to her, then she comes here, reads the criticisms, cherry picks ones that she can manipulate without actually saying where she got the comment from or addressing any of the other stuff that is brought up here WOMANSREFUGE.

it must be exhausting playing the victim, and maybe her management company should have a chat with her about how negative and petty she looks by attempting to call out critiques.
100%!!
Has her Cracker Jacks contract run out??

Jokes on you Simon….it’s not a typo…..we call you Simon b/c Trenti is secretly gay and when he comes out of the closest he wants to call you Simon and get some sausage🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
It pains me everytime I see Asher walking in those big heavy clunky shoes. My son is the same age and scoots around in bobux xplorers when he needs to have shoes on. They are so light and flexible. Why can’t Simon put some decent shoes on him?

hashtagmytruth

Why did they even bother taking Asher with them if they aren’t going to spend time with him? Feel so sorry for this kid :(
It’s bizzare! When we go away we choose to do things that suit us as a family. My husband would be horrified if I was organising other people to look after our kids all the time. There’s kids “fitting into your lifestyle” and altering your timetable etc slightly to suit naps but then there is batshit crazy “pretend we didn’t have a child and carry on the same way”.
Yuck.

Ewlookatthat

View attachment 1510820

Ok I suck at adding a comment to a pic 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ But I HIGHLY recommend checking out the post by yeehaw the boys on Instagram, the latest post about influenzers exploiting their kids is bloody great
Feel like you need to issue a warning on this post. Don't like it if you still want to see Simone's stories. I'm sure she'll go on a blocking rampage

Screenshot_20220819-204054_Instagram.jpg

Ooo spicy from Makaia. I hope she is commenting in here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

hereforthefreebies

Hahahahahahhaha her own husbands birthday present was gifted and now the wine tour was a paid partnership. Scumdog hobsonvillionaire, get out of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
A friend of mine actually works in marketing / partnerships for a significant global brand and the NZ team know to avoid SA and want nothing to do with her. These smaller brands need to clue up.
she’s blacklisted from most of the big PR agencies too. the tide is turning!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

notastan

While I can’t say whether I believe her assault story or not, I do feel like there is a whole bunch of story left out.

I’m not going to comment further on it, but I will say she needs to be fucking mindful and start putting up trigger warnings. #simoneandersoncharityscammer The fact that she can’t even be considerate enough to do that will always have me questioning how genuine her empathy or trauma is.

#Simon

VIP Member
I just watched her stories from today. She is getting soooo boring . It’s either ads or sympathy posts . No wonder she’s losing followers.
Don't forget the empty washing baskets that appear to be chucked threw the dryer as if she's spent half of her day pegging and taking off. Only thing she's pegging is Trenti 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Don't care about if she has a nanny or what the kid wears. She's had story after story this weekend of undeclared ads. I'm off to the Asa.

• Angry
Ugh. It must be SO hard for her having to spend time each week reconciling all her scams accounts. I really do feel for her struggle.

Simon, while you’re there, could you perhaps reconcile those missing donations? I’m sure the Women’s Refuge would be SO grateful if you were to locate the missing tens of thousands of dollars you were meant to give them… 🤷🏽‍♀️

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Surprise surprise Dinner at her brother's 😅🤣 lol, didn't someone mention here she never sees her brothers anymore.... Read you like a book SIMON... tatles your Lifeline.

• Haha

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Don't care about if she has a nanny or what the kid wears. She's had story after story this weekend of undeclared ads. I'm off to the Asa.
Every single post she’s done since going away has been changed to now said Paid Partnership. It’s fucking deceitful and it pisses me off that it’s how she earns a living and that the companies that work with her don’t give a fuck aslong as they get some publicity.

Please tell me that person who knows some journalists is in the works of making something public about her!!

• Wow