Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scamfluencer

Let’s not question her assault, that’s way too far.

Anyone who shares something so deeply personal deserves to be given benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 16

Chaz93

Theory: this account is Simone, writing nasty comments about herself so she can screenshot them for her pity posts … literally everyone else has condemned this gross attitude. This account is the only one who has made any kind of overly nasty comment, the others are just sharing opinions/doubts as Simone has been dishonest previously so they’re dubious …… (I personally don’t doubt her story and will never
100% I was thinking this. The commenter writes in the same sort of style and makes similar type mistakes/typos that she does in her posts. Even the one calling these out she has similar sentence structures that don’t make sense and there is a pattern to the typos etc. also she bleats on about “liars” in her caption and the suspected fake account name is “ihateliars”… coincidence? I think not Simone. Work smarter not harder next time babe

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
I know Help did put a content warning, but surely they should have posted tips etc at the same time? It was a weird post just sharing the admittedly horrible messages. Emonis may have been in contact w them suggesting it? So weird all around. And possibly triggering w/o responsible info also offered.
I just found it weird full stop as ALL their other posts are about making victims/survivors feel better and have positive influence on their mental health around SA (quotes and helplines and resources etc). This is the only thing like that which again, is a weird sentiment. “I’ve seen something online that I don’t like and is hurtful, so I’m going to share that exact thing to all the people I care about too, make them sad and upset by it too”. Such an odd behaviour people who do this.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Ugh I see one was just for Asher’s birth, so Baby number 2 will also no doubt have a photographer present. So here on page 23 we have you crowning and here on page 34 is your head covered in a bit of poo, hehe.

• Haha

tryharder

VIP Member
Such a condescending post and even more confirmation that simone lives in La La land. I have brothers and sisters and unfortunately none of us are close. Family dramas and life happens sometimes and life doesn’t always go the way you want it to. She lives in this big fantasy land about her kids being close.
Also she’s not telling the truth. She never sees her dad or her brother and sister from his first marriage. Hardly close. Her two younger brothers also rarely feature. I’m not buying it.

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Recap, copied from last threads and adding what I can remember:

- still no acknowledgement of Womens Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- #womensrefuge
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories tho so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- #womensrefuge
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with accused sex offender
- Sends Asher to daycare but doesn’t admit it
- #womensrefuge
- Tells Asher no a few times and he “understands”
- Asher will be making omelettes for the whole family soon
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- #womensrefuge
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her
- sells used gym wear that she has worked out in with no underwear
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- big fan of DHgate handbags
- #womensrefuge
- has 17million “besties”
- potentially has a closeted husband
- only goes out once a month
- #womensrefuge
- vacuums her letterbox
- still has not been gifted a Dyson
- #womensrefuge
- Had a ridiculous beige birthday party for Asher #spon and uploaded too many posts to show off the party, then added #ad or tagged Paid partnership way after
- Is pregnant
- Promoting retinol while pregnant and promoting multiple skincare brands that ALL work amazingly
- Announced her miscarriages on the same day Embrace was launching
- Shared tattle comments as if they were insta messages
- Promoted Aimn and Lorna Jane after launching Embrace
- Tracksuits look identical to Aimn
- Still photoshopping her photos
- Gave Trent a giftbox for his birthday and awkwardly #ad filmed it

• Haha

thermominx

VIP Member
I’m sending them the screenshots from Tattle to prove they were not sent to her directly. Wish me luck.
I shared half my life story with them over private message to get the point across but get the feeling it’s some toxic-positivity-based 18 year old manning their Instagram.

• Sad
  • Angry

Ewlookatthat

Exactly! Why bother creating a label if you still prefer to wear similar items from other brands. Wouldn't you create items that worked for you/ that you felt were missing from the market. Not just replicas of other items that already exists

It's almost like her active wear label is just a cynical cashgrab opportunity... 🤣

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
She must have a new mirror coming in on paid partnership as how else will she admire herself on the daily.

• Haha

Ewlookatthat

Skete should do a Sunday sticks of her copying messages from her and then sending them to herself as hate mail

• Haha

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
So she was “gang raped?”
Didn’t press charges
Joins an online MILF group and thinks it’s a trophy.
I dont believe she was sexually assaulted.
As much as we think she is a fake, not believing women who have been assaulted is a huge issue. Saying it didn’t happen is pretty unfair, especially given how many women have been abused - 1 in 3.

• Heart

lyingliarwholies

Recap, copied from last threads and adding what I can remember:

- still no acknowledgement of Womens Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- #womensrefuge
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories tho so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- #womensrefuge
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with accused sex offender
- Sends Asher to daycare but doesn’t admit it
- #womensrefuge
- Tells Asher no a few times and he “understands”
- Asher will be making omelettes for the whole family soon
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- #womensrefuge
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her
- sells used gym wear that she has worked out in with no underwear
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- big fan of DHgate handbags
- #womensrefuge
- has 17million “besties”
- potentially has a closeted husband
- only goes out once a month
- #womensrefuge
- vacuums her letterbox
- still has not been gifted a Dyson
- #womensrefuge
- Had a ridiculous beige birthday party for Asher #spon and uploaded too many posts to show off the party, then added #ad or tagged Paid partnership way after
- Is pregnant
- Promoting retinol while pregnant and promoting multiple skincare brands that ALL work amazingly
- Announced her miscarriages on the same day Embrace was launching
- Shared tattle comments as if they were insta messages
- Promoted Aimn and Lorna Jane after launching Embrace
- Tracksuits look identical to Aimn
- Still photoshopping her photos
- Gave Trent a giftbox for his birthday and awkwardly #ad filmed it
Also we are like 99% sure she has come on here under the names "tryhards" and "tagitbaby" to defend herself and then ultimately call us fat boring housewives and thick cunts.

• Haha

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Fuck it grates me the way she goes on about "for so long I dreamt of these times and now I'm living it" like she struggled for years and years to have a family

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
Could you also email directly to Help? It could circumvent the social media team who will be trying to save face and ignore.

message sent

Wow what a lot to catch up on today.

I can feel some of your emotions through your posts and I just wanted to say I’m sorry to all the SA victims in this group for what you have been through❤
Simone is a selfish cunt that only thinks about herself and not about how her posts affect others. Reading this thread today has made me so fucking angry because so many of you are upset because of that stupid bitch. 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
When she claps back to tattle it’s like she is needing gratification from her worshipers.

Also made me laugh people commenting who is Simon 🤣 and “it’s always the typos that get me in your trolls dms”

• Haha

notastan

She’s seriously losing it. The small little dopamine hits she gets from those head pats are addictive to her, then she comes here, reads the criticisms, cherry picks ones that she can manipulate without actually saying where she got the comment from or addressing any of the other stuff that is brought up here WOMANSREFUGE.

it must be exhausting playing the victim, and maybe her management company should have a chat with her about how negative and petty she looks by attempting to call out critiques.

Reactions: 15