Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyhoney

His little what is the cutest?!? I’m sorry but if a stranger said that about my child’s tongue I would be mortified. I feel like in any context that’s an extremely weird ‘compliment’ to give?
No amount of money could pay me to have my kids all over social media, thank god mine are private & safe without pedalo’s lurking 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20

hashtagmytruth

Does she only clean stuff when her calender tells her? Or can she do it before then... who in there right mind needs to mark down a day to clean there fukimg doors and stuff just do it when u think it needs doing. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Pretty sure I’ve never cleaned my doors unless there’s an obvious splat of something then I wipe the mark of. That’s it. I also don’t clean light switches weekly. And my husband changes our sheets on a Saturday. My life is a misery. I was up at 4am today though, with my baby, and when babe went back to sleep I thought What would SA do? So I stayed up and cleaned!

Just fucking with ya I went back to bed til 7 like a normal human.

• Haha
  • Heart

Justpoppingontosay

She 100% has a live in nanny, i'm even more certain of it now after this holiday. I reckon she gets paid a fuck load and will have signed an NDA of some sort. You never see their supposed family/friends on these little 'weekend escapes' and no way would they be leaving him with a stranger for the night. The nanny will have her own room in the house and travel with them on their holidays so they can go out and do things without their child, as you do 🙄

Also - WELL DESERVED DOWN TIME??! Are you joking?! Her ENTIRE life is downtime hahaha. She literally has the easiest life in the entire world.
Those comments people leave with shit like ‘you were born to be a mother’ are A: so strange to say to a random on the internet, and B: so insensitive for everyone out there who aren’t able to be parents. Eye roll x 1000 when I see sucky up comments like this online.

Simone15

VIP Member
Why did they even bother taking Asher with them if they aren’t going to spend time with him? Feel so sorry for this kid :(

• Sad

spillllllllthetea

We’ve made another appearance. Here’s her response to almost dropping to 316k followers. Another poor me feel sorry for me post. Also sent herself the tattle comments again. We see you Simon! She thinks we’re sad for talking about her, but in reality how sad is it that we’re probably scheduled into her day for her to check what’s being said about her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

sweetface2022

VIP Member
She was quite big then wasn’t she? Guys wouldn’t have liked it so much. Was watching the most attractive looking specimen either. God they had to be eating magic mushrooms a bloody desperate
I was bigger when I was assaulted. This ain’t it my dude. Huge nope from me

• Heart

Ehmmmmm….

74439F93-9B28-43EF-BA2F-B522A54B8B5A.jpeg
Why DON’T you ‘genuinely go and pay for it,’ then?! (The fucking AUDACITY that she has the option to ‘choose’ to pay for something or not 🙄 of course it’s always for free). Try paying for stuff FFS. It’s funny I always think she’s saying “Free shit Friday” instead of “Fresh sheet Friday.” But that would be silly because EVERY day is “Free shit day.”

• Haha

notastan

For her to not say where those comments where posted is her trying to control the narrative of “poor me, I get hate comments”. Again, pretty sure her management company and herself are angling for a news article.

with regards the previous comment here about her never talking about the charity donations possibly because of a legal reason, if that was true then Makaia would never have been able to mention the donations where made after everything came out. Simone won’t talk about it because it makes her look bad. Same as when media contact her for comments about ASA rulings, she is “no comment” because she knows admitting that she doesn’t disclose when she should, or the PanadolAD, makes her look bad. Simone can’t handle any criticism which is a good indicator that she is not a mentally healthy adult, this can also explain why she is such a control nut and over the top with everything eg: cleaning, schedules, hardcore routine… it’s the only thing she can control and she CANT control what is said here about her. So her only way of ‘retaliating’ is to repost comments, she thinks she is proving how nasty people are, but it’s showing how lack of control on a narrative really gets to her.

She is being petty but thinks she is being above us, but only because of all the sympathy posts and head pats. Again, deleting the comments that doesn’t align is her way of control and keeping herself in a bubble of “she is right” even when she is not giving the whole truth to her followers, let them decide with full knowledge of how and why people feel that way.

Not giving the whole truth = dishonesty.

ovasee

A friend of mine actually works in marketing / partnerships for a significant global brand and the NZ team know to avoid SA and want nothing to do with her. These smaller brands need to clue up.

• Heart
The comment she quoted was a BS comment that was basically immediately called out by everyone here. I still can’t deal with the fact that she sends them to herself or whatever to make it look like it’s hate messages and then people comment “omg I can’t believe someone would message you that” it’s like we’re not? We are here, on a forum, talking about a public figure.

Hey Simone, how’s A going at daycare? when are we going to talk about that? We love early childhood!! There’s nothing wrong with using childcare, but admit it!! My husband also works from home and occasionally watches the kids but if they’re up, he’s not working because it’s virtually impossible to work and fully look after kids. At least my house is baby proofed though so I know my kids won’t break their neck on the stairs if Dad is slightly distracted with actually working.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I get major major gay vibes from Trent and I’ve never been wrong. I reckon simone is too stupid to be able to tell but she is definitely his beard. He looks and seems miserable and he’s sooo young! He should be out banging out every guy and having fun not forced to do content and do his little gay dances at the table while being filmed by a psycho path

• Wow

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Unwise to give her the ammo of the assault-denying posts. She'll use them, and use them hard.

Regardless.... it's problematic (understatement) to speak out against sexual assault, and then relish in being included in a MILF page. That just doesn't sit right with me, or anyone sane IMO.

And the "art"? What was she thinking??? :sick: