Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simone15

VIP Member
Got to get next weeks internet bully segment somehow I suppose.
Don’t take the bait team! Shall we crowdfund for a tattle table at the event? Maybe we could wear #womansrefuge tees?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ewlookatthat

Is it time for a group pinky promise that we don't take anymore bait and stick to talking about her actual dishonest influenceing and unrealistic parenting portrayal?
What if we talk about nothing about her lying about childcare this week? Thatd make for a great pity reel. She refuses to answerr questions about childcare which makes she think she doesn't want to be caught lying so she just avoids it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone!
Long time lurker here and first time posting😀 thanks to katie hawk eye for directing the traffic here few months back🤣🤣

Simon has been pissing me off for ages too, claims to be mother of the year but all she does on a daily basis is gallivant between beauty appointments, who the fuck needs multiple beauty treatments each week, ffs spend some time with your child!! I just can't understand why she is hiding the fact that he goes to daycare aye, there is nothing wrong with him going to daycare so why hide it?? Thank fuck she has stopped posting asher being fed his dinner in the bath cause that was so fucking weird!! Imagine when he is old enough to have sleep overs at friends house and they tell him to get ready for dinner and roo goes and hops in the bath🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trenti is defs in the closet!! there is something not quite right with him aye?? The post she done last night of him having a little groove to the music before dinner was strange, he acts more feminine than simmo🤣 how did he get the nickname chipo??

I 100% knew she was preggo before she announced cause of her tata's escaping from her LJ top when she was training oh and the swollen nose🤣🤣 we all called it aye! Are you going to address your followers simon how trenti made you whiskey sours the week before you announced your pregnancy and all the other booze you said you were drinking prior? Who the fuck books a wine tour when they can't partake, the amount of alcohol posts is just gross!!

Also i been reading that some of you lovely ladies have been sending emails to brands she works with to inform them of #womensrefuge and that most of the companies don't reply, well i reckon that when ole simmo reads here what companies we are sending emails too she quickly contacts them and says we are all just trolls and to ignore us, she is such a cunning mutt aye🤣🤣 wish we could all meet up and discuss in private what brands we are going to inform about her dirty little secret #womensrefuge!

I too am wondering who is looking after roo while they are out gallivanting again this weekend, when they were out for dinner last night and roo was no where to be seen i thought i would not actually put it past her to leave him alone in his porta coffin with a camera to watch him?? Like why not just be transparent about this stuff?? If not then of course people are going to speculate simmo!! I honestly have concerns for how she is going to handle 2 children under 2 when her whole life is centered around beauty treatments, outings with friends, pr events etc etc, she says she has wanted to become a mother for soooo long and it is her dream come true but she spends all her time doing the above instead of devoting herself to her child (which he deserves) stop trying to palm your child off to every tom dick and harry simmo and spend some quality time with your child ffs!! Why even bring him away with you if you do activities that you don't want him at??

That's my rant over for now🤣🤣 oh just one last thing she is 100% having a boy after her post about wanting 2 boys, she already knows the fucking gender cause we all know she would have done the same test she done with asher at 10 weeks but hey in her eyes what would we know, we are just all thick cunts🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

snarkersusie

VIP Member
That is exactly my thought too- when you lost over 350 followers from the last tattle post why do is again?
But also WELCOME to anyone who had a lightbulb moment and is new here from her reel!
The reel will only last a day or two anyway before it’s hidden away. Rinse and repeat. Honestly go decanter some fucking oat milk instead of reading here, it’s clearly not good for your mental health.

• Haha

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
I get major major gay vibes from Trent and I’ve never been wrong. I reckon simone is too stupid to be able to tell but she is definitely his beard. He looks and seems miserable and he’s sooo young! He should be out banging out every guy and having fun not forced to do content and do his little gay dances at the table while being filmed by a psycho path
Just have to remember that Trent has chosen this life. If he is gay and has chosen to stay in the closet and live happy families with a woman than that’s his choice.

Asher didn’t get a say in being born into having a phone shoved in his face 24/7.

I’m sorry I’m a mum I have many mum friends. I work part time 4 days a week. My husband works normal hours. I have 1 kid.
I try bloody hard and there is just no way me or anyone I know can exercise, keep our house that spotless, have our child on a strict schedule, both work, meal prep and eat homemade meals everyday, go to events and putting a with friends, have multiple beauty treatments a week and have our kid with us not in day care or no help.
she has to have a nanny.

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
“Poking the bear” 😂😂 no just having a fat fucking cry that you can’t control every single aspect of your life or what people think of you. You posting us doesn’t make us angry or agitate us, we just laugh at the fact you are literally obsessed with checking in on what we are saying about you.
I think she meant "pegging the bear" 🌈

• Haha

Ewlookatthat

Can we not just not question why someone did or didn't report an assault to the police? She was the victim, what ever action she took after was the what she thought best.

Reactions: 26

simonescamderson

I just read a really interesting Business of Fashion article about how these days it's better to hire an influencer with a day job and a smaller, yet engaged following, rather than an influencer with hundreds of thousands of followers who don't engage with them at all. The gist is that not only does having a job make them more relateable (they're not telling their followers to do a deep clean of their home every week), but it gives them a special insight into something in particular, even if that special insight is just jokes about working in an office. The whole time reading it, I was thinking about how Simone is just a giant walking billboard with no special insights or even relatability.

These quotes in particular stood out: 'At the end of the day, someone who is a mother of two working a nine-to-five is much more relatable than someone who is influencing full time and has never worked a full-time job.' and 'Because this isn’t typically their primary source of income, day-job influencers tend to be pickier when it comes to brand deals, as they’re not relying on them to pay the bills. They tend to partner with fewer brands, and charge more.' Imagine Simmo actually saying NO to a brand deal lmao. She could never.

Hopefully it's only a matter of time before businesses start realising they'll get more bang for their buck with smaller influencers with a dedicated following, and vapid dorks like Simone will be left out in the cold.

Here's the link for anyone interested: https://www.businessoffashion.com/a...you-should-hire-an-influencer-with-a-day-job/ (you need an account to read, but it's free).

• Heart
Reactions: 25

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I’m sending them the screenshots from Tattle to prove they were not sent to her directly. Wish me luck.

• Heart

#Simon

VIP Member
Let's move on from that topic let's not Give her what she is so desperately seeking, we all have our opinions and thoughts on it that I'm sure in a round about way we are all on the same page.

..... But on that note when are you going to discuss women's refuge donations Simion, since we talking about charity I think Womens refuge deserve a mention, 😉

trish_allstar

I think today shows that Simone Anderson is loosing her mind over us here on tattle spreading thruth about her. She is at the end of her teather and doesn't have any cards left to play (she loves this game after all 🥴)
Love to all who have been shaken by her disgusting behavior...please remember Simone Anderson is a narcissist and it's just clicked with her that she has absolutely zero control over this public forum.
Simon... You're not welcome amongst this group of people and if I saw you face to face I'd tell you the same thing...lucky for me I won't be ever swing in your circles...circles which are getting smaller and smaller by the day as "friends" start getting sick of your sob story reels.
The only thing we are interested in is...
(1) where's the WR money?
(2) why aren't you honest about Asher attending daycare?
(3) why are you such a cunt?

🤔 if you can't answer those...you can just crawl back under your rock. Fuck off you absolute nutcase

oh and also stop waking your family up at 7am...give them a break ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

simonescamderson

Reporting it to the police could have possibly done so much good. CCTV footage would have been viewed from the bar she was at, along with other footage from cameras in streets etc. If this had been done, the 5 men who did this to her may have been identified and prosecuted - which means that they wouldn’t have been around or may not have had the chance to attack another woman in the future. By not doing this she has potentially put other people in danger. Not everything is about her. In her book she states that 'My friends were gentle with me, and encouraged me to go to the police, but I just didn't feel up to it’. This wasn’t about YOU Simone, it was about each and every woman it possibly happened to afterwards.
Christ on a cracker can we stop? You're just giving her more ammo. There's no right way to be a victim and comments like this are bonkers.

In other news, still will never wrap my head around promoting other sportswear brands. Surely the one she's made is perfect for her. Why would she need to wear anything else??

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
She was quite big then wasn’t she? Guys wouldn’t have liked it so much. Was watching the most attractive looking specimen either. God they had to be eating magic mushrooms a bloody desperate
Yes because "fat and ugly" people don't get assaulted ever, who would want to touch them right? 🙄🤬 I think this is one of the most disgusting things I've ever read and sad really.

Reactions: 23