Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Fuck she must be refreshing in here every 5 minutes! Hey simmo get a life you loser! I notice you didn’t show the women Saying how gross that comment was that was made yesterday, gotta keep getting that poor me narrative up
we have to stop giving her ammo as well

Reactions: 23

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
The audacity to plug a charity about sexual violence when she blatantly lied about Women's Refuge.
My mouth literally dropped open in shock

• Heart
Reactions: 23

thermominx

VIP Member
Seeing as Simone reads here, I want her to know that as a victim of sexual abuse as both an child and an adult, I find your behaviour abhorrent. How do you sleep at night? You have intentionally manipulated those comments to make yourself look like more of a victim and by doing so, shit all over people like me. Do you know what it is like as a 30 year old woman to sit in a room and try and convince other people who don’t know you that the things that happened to me as a 10 year old, actually happened?

Fu k you and your attention seeking. F ck you for once again manipulating a charity trying to do some good just to boost your ego & boost engagement. Fuck you.
So much love to you. I feel you… Screaming into a void - literally.

I really hope that those of us who have been jolted by todays shit, can unclench our jaws, take a deep breath and get some rest tonight. Those who stand by Simone, stand for fuck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
She shouldn't even be in the spa, but as usual she doesn't care about her wee babies, #womensrefuge. 36 and under and Evan then it's not advised due to over heating and germs, no way would I jump in our spa at 37 in middle winter so she's probably talking shit. #womensrefuge. All the shit she's been doing whilst pregnant isn't just for shits and gigs it all comes with serious risks like defects and miscarriages early labour. She's willing to risk her beauty and some R&R time over her baby just sickness me.
#womensrefuge. It's 9months S. A small scrarfise, but don't be silly your selfish. #womensrefuge.
Wouldn’t you be extra cautious with everything that’s not recommended if you’d just recently had ‘two’ miscarriages??

Justpoppingontosay

So much love to you. I feel you… Screaming into a void - literally.

I really hope that those of us who have been jolted by todays shit, can unclench our jaws, take a deep breath and get some rest tonight. Those who stand by Simone, stand for fuck all.
I’ve found this thread quite triggering the last week or so, reading tonight and seeing how low she can stoop all for self interest really is quite something.

Sending love to everyone else here who is feeling things they would rather not have to thanks to Simon. ❤

• Heart

Scab-on Scamderson.

First time poster long time lurker. How great she is finally getting called out. Been waiting for the down fall for years. Ever since Pebbles first questioned her. And thanks to the influencers who sent me here. Eyes wide open to the toxic b.s now

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
The baby show has everything you need to purchase for your baby under one roof. Tell me Simon what exactly did you purchase for your baby?

• Haha

thermominx

VIP Member
I’ve private messaged them as well. As a survivor myself, this whole thing has really hit a nerve and makes me very very emotional. AGH.

• Heart
  • Sad

simonepretscum

Theory: this account is Simone, writing nasty comments about herself so she can screenshot them for her pity posts … literally everyone else has condemned this gross attitude. This account is the only one who has made any kind of overly nasty comment, the others are just sharing opinions/doubts as Simone has been dishonest previously so they’re dubious …… (I personally don’t doubt her story and will never
This makes absolute sense. No one else in this thread jumped onboard to go along or even accept this comment being made. It was one out the box. We also have given her sweet fuck all to be able to use as click bait/sympathy post/engagement grabbing content this week, so she has come here to create it herself!

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Quite telling, it's all about her. Trent's face is cut out of the shot.
You can't even see Asher's face either.

Who else remembers when she said she wasn't sure if she would show his face on social media? That lasted 9 hours. 9 whole hours after he was born, she announced his birth and posted his face. I couldn't imagine being so desperately hungry for attention.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Pregnancy has you waking at 4am? Hmmm potentially, or you were up at that time to delete any comments that weren’t kissing your arse on your latest reel?

• Haha