Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Omg!! I actually feel physically ill seeing all this absolute 💩 bearing smeared online in some ‘heroic’ way. It’s not at all standing up for victims and being supportive it’s egotistical and it’s being done in such a deceitful way. Yes this forum discusses influenzas and their bullshit on the daily but no one supported those comments that have now been made into a reel and the people who wrote them are nowhere to be seen in here now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

notastan

Hospitality industry has taken quite the hit the past two years, influencers who get enough shit for free and paid to show off the free shit, should take one for the team and actually be like “I paid for this holiday because times are tough, I can afford it and the hospo industry deserves to be paid”, instead of being a cheap skate, tagging the crap out of a company and then getting comped.

• Heart

simonepretscum

I'm not too bothered with the kid being left with babysitters so they can go out. I wish I'd done it more when I only had one kid (although she does go out A LOT). However she is pretty much advertising to the world the exact location of where her precious child is while they are out. Potentially jeopardizing his safely. #women's refuge Mother of the year.

100% that accommodation will have paid partnership by the end of the weekend.

And sorry but does Trenti not get fucked off when she is on her phone all night? I am more and more convinced they have a marriage of convenience.
I think if it was a genuine marriage based on mutual love and respect then you would get pissed off. Much like LFYD you can see Mark is absolutely fed up by Christian’s constant need to document it all.
So Trenti is 100% there for convenience. Perhaps loves the lifestyle her scamming gives them both. The whole relationship is forced and awkward. Him having a groove at the table the other night just oozed gay vibes again for me.

• Haha

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Why why why does she wake the whole family up at 7am every fucking day?! 🙄🤔 Have a sleep in hon...the world won't end and your family are crying out for it. Look at them all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just don’t get why every ‘moment’ has to be shared on Instagram. A couple here and there I get, but all the time! They’re no longer special, you’re fishing for messages and comments to inflate your ego some more.

usemycode

VIP Member
I can’t imagine being so desperate for attention, sympathy, and social media engagement that I would repeatedly make fake profiles on a gossip forum to defend myself (or attack myself) and then go as far as copying and pasting posts to make it look like people have been sending me mean DMs, then setting them to a side show with music and posting them publicly for thousands of people to see.

honestly WHAT is going on in her head that she thinks this is appropriate behaviour for a grown arse woman? I actually feel so much second hand embarrassment for her! It’s so so weird and cringe!

• Heart

simonolata

Fuck off shes a play center mum 🤣🤣
LOLLLLLLLLLL
There is no way in HELL she’s a Playcentre mum. I actually laughed, then got fiercely protective because what if people are put off PC because they think people like her go and it’s a beige play space.

*cue a reel of them doing one of the standard free visits to show they attend, and racing home to bin the clothes they both attempted their ‘free play’ in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

notastan

As long as tattle is coming out tops in the Google search for “Simone Anderson miscarriage”, it means less of a chance her management company will risk a news article about her miscarriage as the SEO will lead people to see Tattle come up and then they will read here.

All these posts about “people saying mean things” just smacks the same as Donald Trump crying about his lies being brought to the forefront and he’s gaslighting and deflecting his followers to “hate” on honesty.

louisa_no_morley

She 100% has a live in nanny, i'm even more certain of it now after this holiday. I reckon she gets paid a fuck load and will have signed an NDA of some sort. You never see their supposed family/friends on these little 'weekend escapes' and no way would they be leaving him with a stranger for the night. The nanny will have her own room in the house and travel with them on their holidays so they can go out and do things without their child, as you do 🙄

Also - WELL DESERVED DOWN TIME??! Are you joking?! Her ENTIRE life is downtime hahaha. She literally has the easiest life in the entire world.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Theory: this account is Simone, writing nasty comments about herself so she can screenshot them for her pity posts … literally everyone else has condemned this gross attitude. This account is the only one who has made any kind of overly nasty comment, the others are just sharing opinions/doubts as Simone has been dishonest previously so they’re dubious …… (I personally don’t doubt her story and will never
I thought this as well! This account joined in may 2022 and only is engaged with New Zealand posts and mostly about simone. I guarantee this is simone making harsh comments. Hey Simone, how about instead of getting people to feel sorry for you, you show the receipts where you donated the money to the womens shelter??

Couldntcomeupwithaname

She was quite big then wasn’t she? Guys wouldn’t have liked it so much. Was watching the most attractive looking specimen either. God they had to be eating magic mushrooms a bloody desperate
As a quite big, not the most attractive looking specimen, I speak on behalf of all decent human beings, this comment is disgusting. Might as well change your name to “ihatefatpeople” 🙄

notastan

She’s absolutely foul!! This is seriously angling for a news article because now “online haters have targeted a charity Instagram”. Except all the commenters were trying to do was correct the lies!

i can see how frustrating it is for those commenting, anyone who has been in a relationship with a toxic person will know how they love to spin a victim narrative to fudge the truth and make the person telling the truth look like the bad person. Simone is the toxic person. Which is one of the reasons why she will never openly admit what she did with Womans Refuge, because that will put everything she does for any charity work into a bad light. But until she does admit it, acknowledge it publicly, then she needs to accept that people are going to get angry when she tries to align herself with another charity just for head pats.

implying those messages were sent when she actively looked for them is victimhood. Then letting everyone believe she was sent them is deceitful. Also now showing the messages on here, calling out the really gross ones, is manipulative. And now involving some poor social media person of the charity into her lies and deceit is incredibly disgraceful.

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Fuck she must be refreshing in here every 5 minutes! Hey simmo get a life you loser! I notice you didn’t show the women Saying how gross that comment was that was made yesterday, gotta keep getting that poor me narrative up

• Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Man this website really is triggering for her #womensrefuge. Also if you google Simone Anderson Miscarriage Tattle is now the number one search result #womensrefuge way to direct people here Simone

• Haha

Ewlookatthat

I'm starting to think she puts paid partnership at the top of her grid posts not to hide when she's getting paid but to hide when she's not getting paid (this is a slightly bonkers theory I'll admit 🤣)
So she puts it on those tourism posts so if other companies are looking for potential influencers to work with it looks like big companies are still doing paid promos with her when in reality all she has left is fast fashion and kids tat.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
$130 for a fucking sweater? Get stuffed. Some of us actually have to BUY our clothes.

Wonder if it's 'soft and buttery'?! LOL

1661211211802.png

She chose that picture for the cover of the book?????????????

1661212058187.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16