Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t go comment on her post. I’m already up to my third Insta account after she keeps blocking me 😂😂😂😂😂

The one of him sitting in the bath is still there but not the one of him standing. I wonder if it’s because we reported that one we can’t see it ?
I can’t see either of them I reported both

itsjustme23

Chatty Member
If you make a fake account from your real account can they block your real account when the block your fake account?

This is the AirBNB Simon and Trenti boy stayed at. No review from Simon yet which means she never booked for the Accom from the start and she was gifted it…..no #ad was noted when she first started promoting it….dumb #womansrefgue silly cunt!

Yep she can block any account associated with your main account.

hashtagmytruth

Yes, Simone, please tell these sheep exactly where those comments are from and name this site. Call this site whatever you want, but be honest about where those comments came from. You SOUGHT them out.

and the last attached picture, yeah, that’s the kind of engagement the really big brands want to have on a page. I cuss, but I can tell you now, the brands that Simone literally would gag to do business with, won’t touch her because of these posts. 😂 how do I know? I work for one of them, and I have friends that work for a few other of the big brands that influencers literally salivate over.

carry on Simone. Carry on.

Either you continue to read here and stew over the truths we talk about (Womans Refuge, grifting for everything), or you learn some self control and stop looking here.
Oh what are some of the “big brands” that they froth over? Don’t put yourself obviously but curious to know which brands are the most sought after

Claiming to be a “playcentre mum” now 😂😂😂
Fuck off she does not even know what playcentre is. Maybe a playgroup but I doubt she has time for that between beauty appointments

Last edited:

#Simon

VIP Member
Is there anyway she's edited it? Or changed it? As it's clear as "up in here" but before was totally her...🤔

This is what her agency say about the digital content creators they work with:

They, in turn, are discerning about the brands they choose to align with. Our talent pride themselves on only engaging with businesses they feel a sincere connection with, and can truthfully speak to the benefits of a product or service.
Just out of interest, wondering if anyone on here has contacted her agency about her? Wondering if they are aware how people view her?

Ehmmmmm….

She’s #fraudster# thick #fraudster# as #fraudster# pigshit. Fuck sake SIMON, it’s TOO NOT TO…..

Any sane normal person wouldn’t come on to this forum and copy and paste comments? Who’s the bored housewife now??? You what I love? I message Simon my from my real insta about and we have a few good yarns🤣🤣🤣 Jokes on her. She totally takes the bait🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Imagine how many fake people she interacts with that actually fucking can’t stand the site of her but follow her for some cheap entertainment
😅😅😅
Does she think people are dumb? She says “then up in HERE I’ve got all HER” - trying to cover up her fuck up 😂 thinks if she makes it a poll people with believe it … her minions would believe anything she spews out
FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s SO dim…🙄

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Christ on a cracker can we stop? You're just giving her more ammo. There's no right way to be a victim and comments like this are bonkers.

In other news, still will never wrap my head around promoting other sportswear brands. Surely the one she's made is perfect for her. Why would she need to wear anything else??
Someone else I follow said that they make it clear to brands before signing contracts that they are not exclusive to that certain brand so that they can share/wear/promote other brands, and they all seem to be okay with it. I’d say that’s what’s happening with her.