Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what her agency say about the digital content creators they work with:

They, in turn, are discerning about the brands they choose to align with. Our talent pride themselves on only engaging with businesses they feel a sincere connection with, and can truthfully speak to the benefits of a product or service.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what her agency say about the digital content creators they work with:

They, in turn, are discerning about the brands they choose to align with. Our talent pride themselves on only engaging with businesses they feel a sincere connection with, and can truthfully speak to the benefits of a product or service.
Just out of interest, wondering if anyone on here has contacted her agency about her? Wondering if they are aware how people view her?

Pregnancy has you waking at 4am? Hmmm potentially, or you were up at that time to delete any comments that weren’t kissing your arse on your latest reel?
Haha it would of been to obvious replying back to some last night I'll do it when she leasts expects it until then... sleep with one eye open Hon 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in mental health and can tell you right now she is a narcissist through and through. The excessive amount of control she needs in her life is very typical of narc behaviours. Think about what it has taken for her to create those videos - she has scanned this page, copied and pasted and then edited comments to suit her specific narrative (that she is being attacked personally with DMs) and then proceeded to make a video. And at no stage of this, did she think hey maybe this is unhealthy behaviour. She can’t control this website, and is trying to find a way to control the narrative instead. Narcissists cannot handle criticism which is very evident in how she continually blocks anyone who doesn’t agree with her specific opinion.

I actually hope you see this Simone and seek some help for your compulsive behaviours before they affect your children
Yes I totally agree, this is clearly narcissism! I was thinking how much time and energy was taken up by her to produce that reel. I do agree that first post on her reel was disgusting, but the negative energy to produce that reel, including the 3000 word essay. Then to sit there most of the day deleting comments that were clarifying the messages weren't sent to her and she'd hunted them out is just senseless. How does a mum of a toddler have the time or headspace to do that? I'd seriously love to know what her management are thinking, why the duck would anyone want her pimping their products... it's just mind boggling.

Reactions: 9
duck off shes a play center mum 🤣🤣
LOLLLLLLLLLL
There is no way in HELL she’s a Playcentre mum. I actually laughed, then got fiercely protective because what if people are put off PC because they think people like her go and it’s a beige play space.

*cue a reel of them doing one of the standard free visits to show they attend, and racing home to bin the clothes they both attempted their ‘free play’ in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes dropping hints about daycare cause she knows she is sending people here from her posts and she doesn't want to get caught out looking a likr a liar

Reactions: 10
Shes dropping hints about daycare cause she knows she is sending people here from her posts and she doesn't want to get caught out looking a likr a liar
She's stupid though daycare and day center are completely different,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daycare, playcentre and play group etc are all completely different. I do not believe for one second that she takes Asher to playcentre.

Reactions: 15
Daycare, playcentre and play group etc are all completely different. I do not believe for one second that she takes Asher to playcentre.
If she did playcentre with Asher she would def take pics and share. What a liar! She might mean a play group but even then she didn’t even do traditional ante natal cos it “didn’t suit them”

Reactions: 9
She probably hasn’t mentioned playcentre before because you have to actually pay to go! So she doesn’t benefit in sharing about them going, same as daycare.
& Don’t playcentre mums actually have to commit to helping run it - eg cleaning, organizing etc, surely that’s something Enomis doesn’t have time for?

Also was thinking as someone mentioned above about how her mates haven’t really been commenting/showing support on her tattle reels, I wonder if it’s cause they have all been reading here too & are prob horrified to find out that their bestie Enomis is a scammer 👀

Reactions: 13
She probably hasn’t mentioned playcentre before because you have to actually pay to go! So she doesn’t benefit in sharing about them going, same as daycare.
& Don’t playcentre mums actually have to commit to helping run it - eg cleaning, organizing etc, surely that’s something Enomis doesn’t have time for?

Also was thinking as someone mentioned above about how her mates haven’t really been commenting/showing support on her tattle reels, I wonder if it’s cause they have all been reading here too & are prob horrified to find out that their bestie Enomis is a scammer 👀
Nope you don’t have to pay for playcentre as it’s parent led and MOE funded.
You are correct about having to help run it though.
I do wonder if Hannah laity and Brianna Berry help with any roles at their playcentre. Also wonder if Simone is just saying playcentre now coz she has seen other influencers show it recently so trying to be “cool”.

Reactions: 1
Hasn't she got shitload of crayons and textas and pencils and paint packed away for Asher......................................probably too scared to give them to him in case he paints the walls or spills the pain and God forbid........................he have some colour in his life.

Reactions: 2

I think they’re aware of the scamming, but don’t want to attach their name to her too much with “support against the haters” incase it comes back to bite them in the arse.

her influencer “besties” are all part of an influencer pod, so when one makes a post, they’re all notified so that they can comment on the post to help boost engagement. When it’s a post like the one Simone made about comments, they’re suspiciously quiet because (a.) don’t get involved and draw attention to yourself, (b.) it’s not part of the pod engagement standards

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.