Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see how you wouldn't want other children experiencing the joy of a lovely soft stuffed toy and instead take them all? Was this an ad or?
She probably got sent a tit load of them free from different kid boutiques when Roo was fresh and because they are beige they made it through the culls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else find it interesting that there’s no responses to any of the comments on that latest reel?

Reactions: 3
Not a paid partnership so doesn’t matter about engagement!
Agree. Also I think she's is only doing those posts to try and control the content in here i.e. post something gross and it's going on my feed for pity.
Like those posts are purely for tattles benefit

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it interesting that there’s no responses to any of the comments on that latest reel?
Also doesn’t seem to be the usual sharing of gushy posts from people sliding into her DMs or sharing on their own pages.
Such a tacky way to try and keep your following engaged.

Reactions: 4
Agree. Also I think she's is only doing those posts to try and control the content in here i.e. post something gross and it's going on my feed for pity.
Like those posts are purely for tattles benefit
Agreed. She’s trying to make this thread go away. Keep calling out her lies and inconsistencies because at some stage her followers will get tired of her posting the comments for head pats and realise there is substance to what we are saying. I actually thinks she’s created a PR nightmare for herself.

Reactions: 14
Skeet said said earlier in the week that Simone long ago offered to join a live with her and discuss everything. I for one would welcome Simone joining this page as herself and answering our questions. So much of what is said on here could easily be settled by her if she just addressed it.

We know she reads here so Simone feel free to sign up as yourself and maybe we can all have a constructive conversation? this is not unheard of, there are many threads on tattle where the influencer has joined the thread to clear up misconceptions and answer questions.

By blocking people off your own page people will always look elsewhere to voice their opinion. You have every right to block people as we have to have discussions here. I get the blocking negativity off your page but why then chase it but reading through the comments of the very people you have tried to eliminate from your life?

Reactions: 32
I can’t imagine being so desperate for attention, sympathy, and social media engagement that I would repeatedly make fake profiles on a gossip forum to defend myself (or attack myself) and then go as far as copying and pasting posts to make it look like people have been sending me mean DMs, then setting them to a side show with music and posting them publicly for thousands of people to see.

honestly WHAT is going on in her head that she thinks this is appropriate behaviour for a grown arse woman? I actually feel so much second hand embarrassment for her! It’s so so weird and cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also didnt THAT comment appear after she said she'd do a weekly followup and tattlers said not to use her name or post anything like that here? hmm 🤔 then THAT comment appears here... Come on Simone Anderson take it easy babe, you are seriously out the gate 🤯
Yeah so I thought we had all moved on from questioning or even discussing the whole SA thing because we had all indicated it’s not something to question… then out of nowhere that first comment rocks in…

Reactions: 10
Yes, Simone, please tell these sheep exactly where those comments are from and name this site. Call this site whatever you want, but be honest about where those comments came from. You SOUGHT them out.

and the last attached picture, yeah, that’s the kind of engagement the really big brands want to have on a page. I cuss, but I can tell you now, the brands that Simone literally would gag to do business with, won’t touch her because of these posts. 😂 how do I know? I work for one of them, and I have friends that work for a few other of the big brands that influencers literally salivate over.

carry on Simone. Carry on.

Either you continue to read here and stew over the truths we talk about (Womans Refuge, grifting for everything), or you learn some self control and stop looking here.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Well.... that was predictable.

Narcissist handbook 101 - If they can't control you (tattle), they'll try to control what others think of you.

Reactions: 12
Yes, Simone, please tell these sheep exactly where those comments are from and name this site. Call this site whatever you want, but be honest about where those comments came from. You SOUGHT them out.

and the last attached picture, yeah, that’s the kind of engagement the really big brands want to have on a page. I cuss, but I can tell you now, the brands that Simone literally would gag to do business with, won’t touch her because of these posts. 😂 how do I know? I work for one of them, and I have friends that work for a few other of the big brands that influencers literally salivate over.

carry on Simone. Carry on.

Either you continue to read here and stew over the truths we talk about (Womans Refuge, grifting for everything), or you learn some self control and stop looking here.
Would love to see the answer to that second picture though!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she has some pretty serious mental health issues and if I was her friend or family member I would be questioning he
Why the random completely out of context video of them in bed with baby A as a newborn?
Because she's completely lost the bloody plot!
LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she has some pretty serious mental health issues and if I was her friend or family member I would be questioning he
Because she's completely lost the bloody plot!
LOL 😂
I agree, I think she really needs to see a psychologist about this addiction she has to coming on here and seeing what has been said about her.

Reactions: 8
It must piss her off so much she cant block everyone in here from seeing her stories. Can you imagine how long her blocked list must be 🤣🤣 if she can make fake accounts to comment so can we

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Tattlers can DM these “supporters” and show them the light and the threads and they can make an actual informed decision about who she really is. Rather than this contrived content that she wants them to believe. Knowledge is power

Reactions: 9
Imagine being one of her supporters and then realising she ISNT being sent these messages. She is sourcing them herself so everyone feels sorry for her. She does need some mental health help. Surely old chip sees all her posts & thinks she’s nuts.
btw Simone, Trenti never blocked me when you did. You should work as a team so you block the same people at the same time .

Reactions: 11
That’s the saddest playroom I’ve ever seen. Where are the toys? And how the duck is he going to learn about colours?
He’s going to be so far behind his peers developmentally when he starts school and can’t name the colours of a rainbow for example! Poor A! 😔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.