Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well.... that was predictable.

Narcissist handbook 101 - If they can't control you (tattle), they'll try to control what others think of you.
I’m in mental health and can tell you right now she is a narcissist through and through. The excessive amount of control she needs in her life is very typical of narc behaviours. Think about what it has taken for her to create those videos - she has scanned this page, copied and pasted and then edited comments to suit her specific narrative (that she is being attacked personally with DMs) and then proceeded to make a video. And at no stage of this, did she think hey maybe this is unhealthy behaviour. She can’t control this website, and is trying to find a way to control the narrative instead. Narcissists cannot handle criticism which is very evident in how she continually blocks anyone who doesn’t agree with her specific opinion.

I actually hope you see this Simone and seek some help for your compulsive behaviours before they affect your children

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m in mental health and can tell you right now she is a narcissist through and through. The excessive amount of control she needs in her life is very typical of narc behaviours. Think about what it has taken for her to create those videos - she has scanned this page, copied and pasted and then edited comments to suit her specific narrative (that she is being attacked personally with DMs) and then proceeded to make a video. And at no stage of this, did she think hey maybe this is unhealthy behaviour. She can’t control this website, and is trying to find a way to control the narrative instead. Narcissists cannot handle criticism which is very evident in how she continually blocks anyone who doesn’t agree with her specific opinion.

I actually hope you see this Simone and seek some help for your compulsive behaviours before they affect your children
The photo album with her face in focus is classic “narcissistic mother”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Tattlers… sorry to get off topic, but I’m just jumping on after having bit of time away from Simone so I’m quite confused. I can see the SA backlash video from today but when did she actually disclose the SA? Did she make a post about it? I’ve been following her for quite some time but have had a break so wasn’t aware.

I’m not trying to question, just wondering how it all came to be public knowledge.

that being said, the video was wack. It’s definitely bizarre to be sitting around all day taking screenshots from tattle to turn into an IG reel!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Hey Tattlers… sorry to get off topic, but I’m just jumping on after having bit of time away from Simone so I’m quite confused. I can see the SA backlash video from today but when did she actually disclose the SA? Did she make a post about it? I’ve been following her for quite some time but have had a break so wasn’t aware.

I’m not trying to question, just wondering how it all came to be public knowledge.

that being said, the video was wack. It’s definitely bizarre to be sitting around all day taking screenshots from tattle to turn into an IG reel!!!!!!
She wrote about it in her book, Journey to Health. She also wrote about it somewhere, maybe Facebook? She started it off as "Me Too" which is impressive because she never seems to write the right to/too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I have also wondered if she specifically went for men younger than her when she was on tinder as she believes they could be easier to control?

Reactions: 3
She wrote about it in her book, Journey to Health. She also wrote about it somewhere, maybe Facebook? She started it off as "Me Too" which is impressive because she never seems to write the right to/too.
Hahaha that IS impressive 👏👏

Reactions: 2
Who as a stay at home mum with a work from home dad goes in to wake up a sleeping baby??? I get you do that if you need to leave for work and get them to daycare all at a specific time.... but you dont have a job Simone so why the hell are you waking the Roo bear up???

Just like that we get shown he sleeps from 7-7 🙄

Reactions: 14
Pregnancy has you waking at 4am? Hmmm potentially, or you were up at that time to delete any comments that weren’t kissing your arse on your latest reel?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wondering if her management agency are on here. I’d like to know their fees. She might not be able to afford them soon.
Where’s the normal baby stuff like mess, nappy changing, mess and crying and more mess? It’s all so BULLSHIT.
#devine 🤣

Thread # 6 title
Scone thinks it’s a miscarriage of justice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have scrolled through but can’t find the link to watch stories when you’ve been blocked. Can anyone share? Maybe we should add it in the first post on the next thread?

So she goes to the supermarket twice a week because the people make A smile and play games with him.... duck me... how depressing!!!!!! Obviously the kid is underestimated thats why the supermarket is next level for him!!! So many colours!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻This!!
Because everything said only makes her look good. None of it makes people stop and second guess anything.
Woah. That’s desperate of #womensrefuge her. 1. There was NOT a name that implies the message is specifically about #womensrefuge her; 2. This message has NOT been sent to #womensrefuge her; 3. She did NOT show the other messages that calls out #womensrefuge that message.

Even if we use pronouns #womensrefuge will still make it woe is me 🫣 How sad to live #womensrefuge this life.

Reactions: 2
So she goes to the supermarket twice a week because the people make A smile and play games with him.... duck me... how depressing!!!!!! Obviously the kid is underestimated thats why the supermarket is next level for him!!! So many colours!!!!
How bleeping sad lol 😂 not to mention the “I try to come 2 x a week now” for Asher’s sake coz he enjoys it so much, Um most people go to the supermarket each week just to get food to feed themselves and their family - not that you would know about that with all the gifted food you get !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.