Simone Anderson #5 I see it, I want, it, I tag it, I get it (for free)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it time for a group pinky promise that we don't take anymore bait and stick to talking about her actual dishonest influenceing and unrealistic parenting portrayal?
What if we talk about nothing about her lying about childcare this week? Thatd make for a great pity reel. She refuses to answerr questions about childcare which makes she think she doesn't want to be caught lying so she just avoids it
It doesn’t matter, she will just edit things to suit herself.
If she wants to she can make all of it up, as she does when she sends herself gushing DMs from her “followers”.

Reactions: 2
Theory: this account is Simone, writing nasty comments about herself so she can screenshot them for her pity posts … literally everyone else has condemned this gross attitude. This account is the only one who has made any kind of overly nasty comment, the others are just sharing opinions/doubts as Simone has been dishonest previously so they’re dubious …… (I personally don’t doubt her story and will never
I thought the same thing! This was overly malicious and definitely doesn't match the tone of any other posts on these threads.

Also does someone want to remind SA that you shouldn't eat rockmelon while you're pregnant?? 🙄🙄🙄 @Simone feel free to add this to your tattle instagram reel next Wednesday.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought the same thing! This was overly malicious and definitely doesn't match the tone of any other posts on these threads.

Also does someone want to remind SA that you shouldn't eat rockmelon while you're pregnant?? 🙄🙄🙄 @Simone feel free to add this to your tattle instagram reel next Wednesday.
If she wants to make unhealthy choices while claiming to be a health influencer, let her make her own mistakes.

Reactions: 8
For her to not say where those comments where posted is her trying to control the narrative of “poor me, I get hate comments”. Again, pretty sure her management company and herself are angling for a news article.

with regards the previous comment here about her never talking about the charity donations possibly because of a legal reason, if that was true then Makaia would never have been able to mention the donations where made after everything came out. Simone won’t talk about it because it makes her look bad. Same as when media contact her for comments about ASA rulings, she is “no comment” because she knows admitting that she doesn’t disclose when she should, or the PanadolAD, makes her look bad. Simone can’t handle any criticism which is a good indicator that she is not a mentally healthy adult, this can also explain why she is such a control nut and over the top with everything eg: cleaning, schedules, hardcore routine… it’s the only thing she can control and she CANT control what is said here about her. So her only way of ‘retaliating’ is to repost comments, she thinks she is proving how nasty people are, but it’s showing how lack of control on a narrative really gets to her.

She is being petty but thinks she is being above us, but only because of all the sympathy posts and head pats. Again, deleting the comments that doesn’t align is her way of control and keeping herself in a bubble of “she is right” even when she is not giving the whole truth to her followers, let them decide with full knowledge of how and why people feel that way.

Not giving the whole truth = dishonesty.

Reactions: 20
Early suggestion for thread name number 6: Uses Tattle for head pats, but still has tit engagement stats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The comment she quoted was a BS comment that was basically immediately called out by everyone here. I still can’t deal with the fact that she sends them to herself or whatever to make it look like it’s hate messages and then people comment “omg I can’t believe someone would message you that” it’s like we’re not? We are here, on a forum, talking about a public figure.

Hey Simone, how’s A going at daycare? when are we going to talk about that? We love early childhood!! There’s nothing wrong with using childcare, but admit it!! My husband also works from home and occasionally watches the kids but if they’re up, he’s not working because it’s virtually impossible to work and fully look after kids. At least my house is baby proofed though so I know my kids won’t break their neck on the stairs if Dad is slightly distracted with actually working.

Reactions: 20
That user is also viewing the thread (under an hour ago) and isn't making any comments
I'm hoping maybe they just feel bad about making a crappy comment. I looked back through their comments and they have been commenting for quite a while
And do they seem to know a lot of inside goss about others ?

Reactions: 5
This comment isn't at all talking about the topics of the comment reels shes been posting or the validity of it whatsoever - but does anyone find it odd that none of her actual friends have commented on either one, at least from what I've seen? For someone that seems to have a lot of "close and bestest friends" I find it odd 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
This comment isn't at all talking about the topics of the comment reels shes been posting or the validity of it whatsoever - but does anyone find it odd that none of her actual friends have commented on either one, at least from what I've seen? For someone that seems to have a lot of "close and bestest friends" I find it odd 🤷‍♀️
If I were her friend before she turned into a lying stuck up witch and was still associated with her I wouldn’t comment either .

Reactions: 3
She's an absolute nutter...so sad that she's putting so much energy into creating reels for sympathy with messages she's sent herself. Come on, how sad can you get Simon. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Where are the besties???
It is weird isn’t it? Basically zilch from her “besties”. I also note that only a few verified instagramers come in to bat for her. A lot of the other big NZ ones seem to stay pretty far away from her, don’t like or comment on these posts.

Reactions: 6
It is weird isn’t it? Basically zilch from her “besties”. I also note that only a few verified instagramers come in to bat for her. A lot of the other big NZ ones seem to stay pretty far away from her, don’t like or comment on these posts.
That’s because they’re a smidge smarter and understand that the drama she is trying to instigate is not good for PR or brand deals.

Carry on Simone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just remembered I watched a story of Magnolia Kitchen blocking certain words or phrases (in her case, “nails”, “gloves”, “unhygienic” 🤣🤣) so I wonder if Simon has done similar with steal, charity, womens refuge and tattle etc. would explain how someone could get blocked in under two minutes. Get creative with the comments and use words that are unlikely to be blocked! Not sure if it just deletes/hides the comment or blocks the account?

That you Simon?! Tagging Insta making out that these comments came from Instagram instead of a forum where you had to seek out comments?
Another Simon account! Wonder how many she has and how she keeps track of all her fake accounts!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.