Simone Anderson #48 Incapable of original thought, her following continues to be bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Looks like she’s standing in front of a green screen.
2. Whose inner things are THAT straight?
I’m sorry but I have a natural thigh gap and it doesn’t look like that! I do love her mirror photos as she is doing the angles and hand on hip so lovely to create her illusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread title: arms as long as an ape, her life still fake.

But I am a true TC and havent figured out how to start a new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh when we start the new thread I think we were going to do a poll? But now I can’t for the life of me remember what the question was going to be haha

Reactions: 3
Petition to please pin this at the top of the next thread because I just think it’s so funny 😜🦧

IMG_0426.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol someone who definitely hates her gave Ca$her that recorder!😂
Putting all my money on this photo being taken then it swiftly being removed from him and thrown in the bin, never to be seen or heard from again!
IMG_0429.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
2. Whose inner things are THAT straight?
[/QUOTE]

Adashiko and f45. 😋 NOT photoshopping

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.