Simone Anderson #48 Incapable of original thought, her following continues to be bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @trentstillworksfromhome for our new thread name AND for being the MVP of the last thread for your "epic" investigation of all our girl's besties!

Your prize is a pack of expired anti-hangover tablets, another weekend away where you're on house arrest to the accommodation, 2 pairs of boy's board shorts in the disgusting Versace print of your choice, and a genuinely fake Celine bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Carrying on from last thread and @Mickybrowneyes post re Outspoken Facebook post

Looool SO FUNNY I WAS in the group but all 3 loser sisters blocked me from all the Insta accounts and kicked me out of the FB group for alerting them to Simon!!!
They mentioned her once so I filled them in on her history and BAM blocked b*tch! 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of POV, I want to scream when I see a person write POV, but the video is of them not what they can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be shitting herself being out in the wild and not in control of what the hons are posting...

• Haha
Just watched some of the other stories from the day...this just screams awkward sleepover to me!! Can't see how Simon fits in with anyone else there and they'll all know about her scamming ways 🤔

Reactions: 12
Just watched some of the other stories from the day...this just screams awkward sleepover to me!! Can't see how Simon fits in with anyone else there and they'll all know about her scamming ways 🤔
I like to think that whole Simone is screaming down the phone at Trent and her lawyer about the Outspoken posts, the hons are having cocktails and reading and laughing at all the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just like that green drink, Scammy pretends to apply the sponsor's product to her face and neck. Interesting editing Simone, when does the deceit stop?

Reactions: 5
Great comments on the Outspoken post !! Sue has been well & truly exposed, BOTs & all 🙄🥂🤣

How EmBarassing for her, I'm sure the lovely style insider b*tch will be consoling her. Bad call Elizabeth Arden.

• Heart
There may be some new readers to tattle today, after the post on Instagram by outspoken_the_podcast regarding the recent influencer junket of privileged white women, including Simone, being transported via private jet to the very expensive lodge The Eagles Nest. I noticed in the comments that some people had not heard of the donations scandal and were shocked by this news.

As someone mentioned in the comments, you can check the truthfulness of this information by doing your own research. Firstly, google ‘Simone Anderson Makaia Carr‘ and many newspaper articles discussing this will appear. Secondly, you will also find more than one article where Simone says that, in fact, she did donate, but confusion arose because she had donated in her maiden name and therefore when people searched for donations in the name ‘Simone Anderson’ no donations appeared. This is actually skulduggery of the worst kind by Simone, as Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed by Simone’s lawyer, verifies that no donations were made by Simone until after June 2020. Simone did make some donations after June 2020, and these were the donations she was referring to in her statement, whilst also implying that she had been donating all along.

Simone has been the beneficiary of some amazing luck in regard to all this.
1. The Commerce Commission decided not to investigate the allegations. This was due to three factors, firstly, the Women’s Refuge indicated that they had received some donations (received after June 2020, when it has to be pointed out that Simone had been selling her goods and promising the proceeds to charity for over three years), secondly, the Commerce Commission has limited resources and thirdly, the evidence had all been deleted by Simone.
2. This all came to light during the Covid 2020 period when a lot of people were preoccupied with other issues.
3. The announcement of the settlement between Simone and Makaia Carr was announced on 16th December 2020 when many people are not actively engaging with the news.
4. Simone also settled before going to court with Pebbles Hooper, who, along with Makaia Carr, Simone had silenced using the Digital Harms Act. It is extremely likely that if the cases had gone to court that there would have been wide media coverage and Simone’s career would have been over. Whilst Makaia Carr, it is rumoured, is still silenced by a legal ‘gag’ order, Pebbles Hooper is not, but unfortunately, due to other circumstances, the media is not interested in what Pebbles has to say.
5. I also have to mention that Simone comes from a place of extreme privilege. She used her privilege and continues to use it to persuade people that she is innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Dam straight Emily Writes. So so disgusting 🤮 let's hope the beige ape 🦧 and "the hons" and Elizabeth Arden get called out for this OTT extravaganza.
I know it is about getting there product influenced ! But why not invite “ regular mums and other people “ who haven’t had fillers or use 100s of other products, how are we meant to know which products work !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know it is about getting there product influenced ! But why not invite “ regular mums and other people “ who haven’t had fillers or use 100s of other products, how are we meant to know which products work !
Agree 100%. They've all had work done, especially Sue. Sue uses how many retinol products daily from all different brands so why would you believe anything she promotes is true 🤨...

I hope some media picks this up. They fly up, lounge around, get fed, probably witch about the blah blah people, put active wear on & come home like they are special princesses meanwhile people are living REAL hard lives!

Reactions: 11
I hope Trenti was up at 3am today to make sure that fresh sheet Friday was done in her absence.

The comments on the outspoken posts are spot on. This kind of PR Trip does nothing to entice people to purchase products. Especially when half of the attendees will flog a different retinol product next week and claim it’s also the best. It might have held more weight if actual beauty bloggers attended like Annalee, Stacey Banfield etc but no we have Simone who doesn’t seem to know what niche she fits in and would promote adult nappies if given the chance.

Annalee would probably graciously turn it down though because she’s pregnant and knows not to use retinol. Unlike you Simone.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.