Simone Anderson #48 Incapable of original thought, her following continues to be bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asher is the cutest little boy and very sweet - it absolutely sends me that Simo knows that when she posts Asher speaking that people on tattle WILL talk about how delayed he is and she willingly does this so she can do a pity reel to gain more sympathy and head pats. You’re absolutely atrocious Simo and the fact you send your beautiful little boy straight to the wolves shows what kind of person you truly are
---
Not referring to us ladies as “wolves” per se lol but she KNOWS that Asher will get spoken about in here and still she does it!

Reactions: 6
Love how it was mentioned the other day that she never hangs out with friends under normal circumstances/does girls weekends etc & now she’s at a concert with bestie 180277 & 819367 🫠 next weekend will be a *spontaneous* girls trip..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I missed the story of little Asher, what was he saying? Or not saying? I am always intrigued as my child had/has a speech delay and has been with a speech therapist for over a year, since they were 2! Worth the $160hr sessions 😬 hopefully Simmo is on the list for MOE SLT if she can’t afford private. It took us a year + to get assigned a funded SLT.
They were eating dinner and he said (only understandable after she repeated it) ‘yummy in my tummy’ or something then she asked how many spoons he had and he counted to 3. The other day there was a video of her mother and Asher where they were having a laugh and she was talking to him but he was saying nothing back, just laughing. Elle’s twins are quite good too, little Roo was so cute today talking about going to jump in muddy puddles and they’ve only just turned 2

• Sad
Reactions: 10
We all know she post things to get attention like every other influencer. I find it interesting she didn’t brag post about where she was tonight as she would usually do. Was it an invite? Wondering as a few other influences went tonight was it an AD 🥱

Reactions: 4
Wondering as a few other influences went tonight was it an AD 🥱
There were tickets given away?! That's interesting, the tickets sold out ASAP so it's not like they needed to be given away and you can't really influence people to go to Fred Again seeing as he's already im Aus tomorrow?

I too would like her to explain what Charity Awareness means in regards to her. The rest of us are all aware about charity. Wonder if she got a knuckle slapping from her management company?

Also why is Treasures and littlemorenz only support Auckland newborns? Obviously sue wouldn't know but I am a SI girl so won't be buying treasures if it only supports Auckland. Oh and uses Sue to promote it.b
Littlemore is just a small charity organisation in Auckland. They are amazing! Hopefully Treasures will be supporting similar charities around NZ too, we shall see.

Reactions: 1
Who the heck wears a ball gown out like that?? It looks ridiculous, read the room Simmy.

In that video when they were filmed walking ahead she looks so weird and awkward, her body movements are like an 80year old trying to dance 🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Candle lady was with her husband right? Third wheel much Simmy? I felt a bit sad for you, no dinner out with the besties and fun getting ready? Or a hotel in the city to go back to and crash before getting up for Pilates the following morning?

Was Trent home with the boys alone? Or did he have help like you do?

There was another girl with them, in the yellow dress. You could only get 4 tickets for Fred Again. Candle lady probably got 4, so had extra after her and hubby, so Simone got one of the spares. Did she actually pay for something!?

Does Jessica realise that once she isn't pregnant anymore she's going to have a baby to care for?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the heck wears a ball gown out like that?? It looks ridiculous, read the room Simmy.

In that video when they were filmed walking ahead she looks so weird and awkward, her body movements are like an 80year old trying to dance 🕺
Simone tries to aspire to everything she is not. That outfit was wrong on every level. Did you charge the small leather company for your promoting them, Simone?

Wrong thread what a thick bleep
Lol! …but no, she doesn’t 🙄 Maternity leave ain’t a holiday Jessica! You’ll have a baby that needs your attention 24/7!
---
Totally definitely her rEaL body and absolutely, most definitely NOT photoshopped! 🙄🥴
#loveyourself #embraceyourcurves #otherbullshitshesays

IMG_0419.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.