Simone Anderson #49 Her Thermomix meals, look quite the fright, palms off her kids to go out every night

Favourite Simone Moment

• When she posted about puking after the Chch attacks then went to a party

Votes: 35 23.8%
  • When she claimed Panodol could cure mental health issues

Votes: 41 27.9%
  • Her pity reels using content from here

Votes: 48 32.7%
  • When she settled with Makaia re the Women’s Refuge donations and the truth came out

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • When she joined us as Tagitbaby

Votes: 70 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @trentstillworksfromhome you win this coveted thread title. Apologies as I did need to adjust it a smidge to fit it all in.

Your prize was going to be hundreds of old embrace crops, however Simone kindly donated them to Visionwest on your behalf.

I couldn’t see any poll suggestions so I have made one up.

Happy Easter everyone!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Congratulations to @trentstillworksfromhome you win this coveted thread title. Apologies as I did need to adjust it a smidge to fit it all in.

Your prize was going to be hundreds of old embrace crops, however Simone kindly donated them to Visionwest on your behalf.

Happy Easter everyone!
Isn’t your forearm meant to also be the same size as your feet? Giving Shaquille a run for his money!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Happy Easter everyone!
I miss the part about paracetamol can someone fill this TC in please

Reactions: 4
Making breakfast and places food on the bench rather than a plate 🤢 Don’t care how clean she thinks her surface wipes are with the dishcloth! She is definitely a surface cleaner. No wonder Trent goes round and deeps cleans everything 😂 Guess they get one each to eat only in the household this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Making breakfast and places food on the bench rather than a plate 🤢 Don’t care how clean she thinks her surface wipes are with the dishcloth! She is definitely a surface cleaner. No wonder Trent goes round and deeps cleans everything 😂 Guess they get one each to eat only in the household this morning.
One cold one each. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She's really gross with her feigned cleaning.

Never get a coffee from Simone, she, like the boujee baker Jessica, uses her surface cleaning cloth on the steam wand🤮 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Do you think people wonder why she has a camera on her all the time being filmed out in the wild... they must laugh behind her back wondering just who she thinks she is 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im just wondering why Asher didn’t make the coffees while mummy cleaned and made untoasted cold croissants 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes they’ll be so cold 😭 that’s all I could think of haha make the coffee first then clean up afterwards? You’ll need to put the dishes in the dishwasher anyway
Looked like she just rinsed out the pan and dried it with her CoUnTrY rOAd tea towel and put away.
1. that pan is not clean
2. it would have fully stained the tea towel 🤢

Rip tit and bust Simmy strikes again! 🥴🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.