Simone Anderson #48 Incapable of original thought, her following continues to be bought

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain what Charity Awareness is, and why Simmy chooses to highlight this. Surely Simone Anderson and Charity on the same page is hypocritical. Happy to earn my TC crown 👑
View attachment 2839332
I wonder if it’s because the fb group outspoken had a post about influences and charities. They asked how people felt about it. Most people said they want to know when an influencer is promoting a charity and what the charity is.

Reactions: 3
Lolol I DIED at the charity awareness. The duck she think she is , Duchess of Snobsonville.
Other influencers have tagged it with Ad or Gifted, but of course scumbag Simone won’t do that and instead tries to use Charity Awareness???? I wish the ASA weren’t so useless and would actually do something in instances like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
*Receives free book*
“Oh this is perfect! I JUST finished my book last night!”
Looool 🫠🫠🫠 when the f*ck have we ever seen her read a book?! (apart from when she puts on a show for us and reads to the workers 😒)
What was the book you read Simmy? Give us a review! 2000 word essay on my desk tomorrow morning please! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
*Receives free book*
Looool 🫠🫠🫠 when the f*ck have we ever seen her read a book?! (apart from when she puts on a show for us and reads to the workers 😒)
What was the book you read Simmy? Give us a review! 2000 word essay on my desk tomorrow morning please! 😂
Was it “how to lose friends and alienate people”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly when she showed us her prepared “outfits for the week”! Where in the f is she planning on wearing that?! 😳
and the boots? Got a call up to war, but have to be at dinner by 5pm?
Awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
*Receives free book*
Umm duh remember when she went away to the middle of the bush without the children and shared the first page of her book which graphically described suicide??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I missed the story of little Asher, what was he saying? Or not saying? I am always intrigued as my child had/has a speech delay and has been with a speech therapist for over a year, since they were 2! Worth the $160hr sessions 😬 hopefully Simmo is on the list for MOE SLT if she can’t afford private. It took us a year + to get assigned a funded SLT.

Reactions: 4
I missed the story of little Asher, what was he saying? Or not saying? I am always intrigued as my child had/has a speech delay and has been with a speech therapist for over a year, since they were 2! Worth the $160hr sessions 😬 hopefully Simmo is on the list for MOE SLT if she can’t afford private. It took us a year + to get assigned a funded SLT.
I was listening to Aggy (Rebecca’s daughter) talk on her reel today and could easily understand her. She’s younger and still at the stage of two- three word sentences but she seemed to understand and make comments. You don’t see that with Asher. Maybe life isn’t as lovely as it seems and it’s not because he can’t talk but more worried/afraid to talk. We all know she has another side to her that goes into a rage.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Makaia wears the dress and boots combo, but she pulls it off. I have a friend who also does it well. Simone has no clue, wrong style of dress to go with boots.
And looks like she's at Fred Again, maybe she should look around and see what the cool kids are wearing!!

Reactions: 8
Makaia wears the dress and boots combo, but she pulls it off. I have a friend who also does it well. Simone has no clue, wrong style of dress to go with boots.
And looks like she's at Fred Again, maybe she should look around and see what the cool kids are wearing!!
Long as she isn’t hanging with Tarryn who also wore an awful outfit! Least they have boots in common.

Reactions: 1
I was listening to Aggy (Rebecca’s daughter) talk on her reel today and could easily understand her. She’s younger and still at the stage of two- three word sentences but she seemed to understand and make comments. You don’t see that with Asher. Maybe life isn’t as lovely as it seems and it’s not because he can’t talk but more worried/afraid to talk. We all know she has another side to her that goes into a rage.
Same with Harry Erin’s boy , he talks loads !! But simmy always talks over Asher !

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.