Simone Anderson #46 Simone said she paid the rent, where the bloody hell is Trent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny shirt with textured jacket.
Shoulders past the pin-point.
Tan and white and black (pick two).
Faux dinner-suit top with casual bottom half.

It is a better effort than last time but I suspect it's the same sized jacket and he's just actually lost a bit of weight. At least the lapels run in straight lines from the collar to his belt this time around.

Reactions: 5
Sera received an Hermes box as well. Beautiful blanket/throw in hers. Maybe Trenti didn't give Simone hers🤷
Simone didn’t have ‘ad’ on her story so it must have been from Trent, she is always so careful to put ad on everything gifted to her. Oh hang on……🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting that she’s beside Carena as she has called Simone out for copying her twice. She didn’t name Simone the first time when she mentioned an activewear brand copying hers but it was obvious. The second time was when Simone copied her Black Lives Matter post and passed it off as her own. She called that one out and it was great.
Is Carena the one making a really obvious effort to not look at Scammo?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Can't quite work out if that is a piss take comment or not. None of the recipes she is sharing are her own, so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.
A lost opportunity where Sue could of said " thank you, I do have a cookbook, but this recipe is from blah blah" But that would mean honesty and we all know where that sits with Sue...😏😏

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Can't believe they both went out in clothes that didn't fit; Trentis entire outfit was too small, his boater looked like a cheap $2 shop purchase with the straw badly woven. And the Tiara, also tacky.
Simone's jacket was too big, and both looked like they should be at least streamed their outfits. Isn't Trenti meant to be pedantic about ironing.
Failed again at pretending to be rich
I don’t understand why you would wear a full suit in the middle of summer. It was super hot yesterday, she must have been roasting. Perhaps the hint that a few tattlers may be around made her panic and cover her arms and legs?

Reactions: 15
For a man who is not even 30 yet he looks 40 odd! Has zero style, can’t dress his body shape & buys most things to small or in reality he needs to buy a lot bigger & have tailored!
He’s the male version of EmmyLou lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wheres bestie mila mae? I haven't seen her plug her candles lately either.
simmy abused her as a babysitter - have they fallen out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wheres bestie mila mae? I haven't seen her plug her candles lately either.
simmy abused her as a babysitter - have they fallen out
Every post Sue makes she comments & likes, she'll be dumped when someone else pops up as bestie. But being Kennedys friend Sue will keep her close I'm guessing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.