Simone Anderson #46 Simone said she paid the rent, where the bloody hell is Trent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intriguingly, she always tries to position herself side on the to the camera and almost behind someone else. Whatcha hiding SimonešŸ¤”
I think thatā€™s more down to the fact that sheā€™s always an afterthought in someone elseā€™s photo and she gets tacked on the sideā€¦.. or tacks herself on the sideā€¦. Everytime I see her out with her 6,572 besties, theyā€™re all giving off ā€œyou canā€™t sit with usā€ vibes towards her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hands are old. I grew up with a parent who always insisted you look after your hands. Sheā€™s also a tell tale sign of whatā€™s been done to to the rest of her body.

Reactions: 4
I think thatā€™s more down to the fact that sheā€™s always an afterthought in someone elseā€™s photo and she gets tacked on the sideā€¦.. or tacks herself on the sideā€¦. Everytime I see her out with her 6,572 besties, theyā€™re all giving off ā€œyou canā€™t sit with usā€ vibes towards her
Probably so they can crop the scammy duck out at a later stage šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found a photo of Simone
Interesting that sheā€™s beside Carena as she has called Simone out for copying her twice. She didnā€™t name Simone the first time when she mentioned an activewear brand copying hers but it was obvious. The second time was when Simone copied her Black Lives Matter post and passed it off as her own. She called that one out and it was great.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Clearly someone couldn't sleep, posting the piccies at 4pm this morning. Or wants her edited photos out before someone else puts something else up.. what's with all the PDA, feeling insecure Sue?

Not very many piccies with any of your mates or didn't they want to be around you?

Reactions: 7
I knew Trentā€™s ill fitting suits reminded me of something
The short trouser with no sock on looks weird to me. šŸ¤” he always looks like his tongue is between his teeth when he smiles and she always looks like she is gritting her teeth when she does, or maybe it's holding her stupid sunglass on the edge of her nose that gives a weird smile. I don't know, they just always look 'on show'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I knew Trentā€™s ill fitting suits reminded me of something
Can't believe they both went out in clothes that didn't fit; Trentis entire outfit was too small, his boater looked like a cheap $2 shop purchase with the straw badly woven. And the Tiara, also tacky.
Simone's jacket was too big, and both looked like they should be at least streamed their outfits. Isn't Trenti meant to be pedantic about ironing.
Failed again at pretending to be rich

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't believe they both went out in clothes that didn't fit; Trentis entire outfit was too small, his boater looked like a cheap $2 shop purchase with the straw badly woven. And the Tiara, also tacky.
Simone's jacket was too big, and both looked like they should be at least streamed their outfits. Isn't Trenti meant to be pedantic about ironing.
Failed again at pretending to be rich
I don't generally say anything about Tent but I must I agree his outfit looks ridiculous.

Apart from the attention grabbing, look at me red suit, I didn't dislike her outfit. Oversized blazer is a trend

Reactions: 2
I don't generally say anything about Tent but I must I agree his outfit looks ridiculous.

Apart from the attention grabbing, look at me red suit, I didn't dislike her outfit. Oversized blazer is a trend
For a man who is not even 30 yet he looks 40 odd! Has zero style, canā€™t dress his body shape & buys most things to small or in reality he needs to buy a lot bigger & have tailored!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.