Simone Anderson #46 Simone said she paid the rent, where the bloody hell is Trent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't she wearing that ugly tacky pink suit? With the ugly head band? She won't be hard to miss with her fat arse and doofy looking face. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trenti has a beigey suit, but looks just as average as the check one. Must of got a size too small again. Seen Scamone in her suit with some ugly glasses

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I want to know why this company sent her and Erin these cards...they're toddlers for goodness sake 😒
Be better sent to the likes of Clint Randall and Ben Boyce whose kids are older and already being pimped out out to work 😬😬😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Trenti has a beigey suit, but looks just as average as the check one. Must of got a size too small again. Seen Scamone in her suit with some ugly glasses
Are you going to ask for a selfie 😂😂 or post a photo of her in the wild 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Simone, considering how we've seen you clean your brushes in the past; you have seven clients bet you do not have a set of brushes for each. Does she even wash her hands in between clients🤢

Was in a bridal party, the MUA had basic individual brush sets for each person she was applying makeup to. Her mascara wands were single use. She bought smaller sized liquid foundations because she replaced them every 12 months. Her standards were A+. Wonder what the scammer would get in her report card
God only knows how old her “product” is as well 🤢
---
Just spotted Trenti in the flesh but no Simone yet! (at Karaka Millions)
Take a snap

Reactions: 6
Purloined from the nutrition foodition🤷
“Garlic seasoning” makes SO much more sense for Satay chicken, than Simon’s “I copied your homework, but don’t worry I changed a few words” “Tuscan seasoning”!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.