Simone Anderson #46 Simone said she paid the rent, where the bloody hell is Trent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the cover over the chair. I guess it makes sense to protect your furniture . Trenti asking if he is allowed to get R up and play in his chair 😏.
There is a reason your child can't climb up the slide Sue, HIS CLOTHES ARE TOO BIG. Ffs if your getting free clothes for your kids at least make them the right size. Your holding him back with the hideous tit you insist on putting on them.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Simone Anderson #47 babychinnos steamed and hermes shopping bags, cheap suits at the races and dancing so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, assuming this *is* all this morning, why the outfit change? Did one of the boys do something to necessitate an outfit change (gasp, make a mess perhaps?!) and so she then changed them *both* to keep them matching?!

Reactions: 4
Simone Anderson #47
Provyders the favourite and Ca$hers a barista.
A marriage of convenience, Simon and Trenti living like brother and sister!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Toilet training is going well i see. A has been in nappy every day this past week or so. 😂 quite hard to hide threw the clothes Scammy.
Thought he was doing amazing!
I guess wearing stupid clothes prevent him from actually being able to go aswell but your brain can't comprehend that.

Realized he's not actually ready and you will wait a little longer? To proud to say huh. 😜

Your so bloody fake.

You forgot Ad you dumb tit it's your bloody JOB!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Toilet training is going well i see. A has been in nappy every day this past week or so. 😂 quite hard to hide threw the clothes Scammy.
Thought he was doing amazing!
I guess wearing stupid clothes prevent him from actually being able to go aswell but your brain can't comprehend that.

Realized he's not actually ready and you will wait a little longer? To proud to say huh. 😜

Your so bloody fake.

You forgot Ad you dumb tit it's your bloody JOB!
No one toilet trains in overalls. She's obviously totally given up.

Does she have MUA qualifications?
This is so pathetic.

She's had between 309-312k followers for around 5 years, she has no qualifications in make up and her engagement rate is in the shitter.

She might go to restaurants or on weekends away but she doesn't ever review them or make engaging content. She just posts photos of meals and doesn't describe them. She'll post a few photos of a holiday accommodation but only the bare minimum and if you want to know anything about the town it's in, forget it.

The only list she should be on is of the worst influencers ever. Shame on Simone and shame on whoever wrote this drivel.

Reactions: 16
So tell me who is looking after the boys or listening out for them while they sleep? Not Simone because she is on a zoom and not Trent because he is off getting the cars cleaned?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's fiiiinally put up a video of Casher talking. I probably wouldn't have been able to understand everything he said without her caption at the bottom but he's sounding much better! Probably no thanks to Sumo but at least he seems on track now

She's fiiiinally put up a video of Casher talking. I probably wouldn't have been able to understand everything he said without her caption at the bottom but he's sounding much better! Probably no thanks to Sumo but at least he seems on track now
I thought the same too, she’s finally interacting with him and reading to him so he’s talking properly now 😂 all thanks to the tattle aunties!

• Haha
his and hers :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
How sad for her, showing off her cars, when we all know they used the stolen money from the woman's refuge to buy them. What a looser.
🤥🤥🤥 Cheats never prosper Sue, you are not a very nice person. Play all rhe muma reels you like but it's here for anyone to see, you defrauded a charity for your own gain !.

AND when is Tent off in the helicopter ride you purchased thru another charity BUT did you really?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.