Simone Anderson #46 Simone said she paid the rent, where the bloody hell is Trent?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Congratulations to @BondJamesBond for the thread title. You win the New Years extravaganza prize!!!!!! You can expect it to contain the following, although some of these haven’t been seen in a while so we can’t guarantee delivery.
  • 1 x black washing basket
  • 1 x indoor herb garden
  • 20 x children’s artworks from daycare
  • 75,000 Mila Mae candles
  • 1 x Dyson
  • 1 x Thermomix
  • 74 x packets of lemon juice
  • 1 x jumbo indoor beanbag
  • 1 x plaster cast of Simone’s pregnant belly.
Wendy will get this in the post to you as soon as she has finished raising their boys and sending out everything from the Embrace clearance sale.

Our girl has been notably quiet of late, with no major wtf moments which have meant these threads have slowed a bit. But fear not dear readers. 2024 is here and she’s bound to not disappoint. Will we finally see the location of Trent’s office? Will Ryders birthday party be bigger than Asher’s? Will there be another family tragedy she can milk for engagement?

Post your 2024 predictions below. Mine is a brand new money maker, I mean baby. A little girl named Dezyer Rayban. A long awaited partnership with Jamie Kay will eventuate. Those huns who sell it second hand on Facebook won’t know what’s hit them once Simone comes to town.

Also thank you Simone for addressing my last comment and showing that Trent was with you today.

That’s it for the summary. I’m way too hungover to make it bigger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Blonde moment 🙋🏼‍♀️ Can someone please inform me of what TC means, I keep seeing it on the threads but cant work out what it is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Blonde moment 🙋🏼‍♀️ Can someone please inform me of what TC means, I keep seeing it on the threads but cant work out what it is 😂
It means Thick bleep. Simone herself signed up to tattle and pretended to be someone else. When she got busted she threw a tanty and called us all thick cunts 😂 twas glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread time. Congratulations to @BondJamesBond for the thread title. You win the New Years extravaganza prize!!!!!! You can expect it to contain the following, although some of these haven’t been seen in a while so we can’t guarantee delivery.
  • 1 x black washing basket
  • 1 x indoor herb garden
  • 20 x children’s artworks from daycare
  • 75,000 Mila Mae candles
  • 1 x Dyson
  • 1 x Thermomix
  • 74 x packets of lemon juice
  • 1 x jumbo indoor beanbag
  • 1 x plaster cast of Simone’s pregnant belly.
Wendy will get this in the post to you as soon as she has finished raising their boys and sending out everything from the Embrace clearance sale.

Our girl has been notably quiet of late, with no major wtf moments which have meant these threads have slowed a bit. But fear not dear readers. 2024 is here and she’s bound to not disappoint. Will we finally see the location of Trent’s office? Will Ryders birthday party be bigger than Asher’s? Will there be another family tragedy she can milk for engagement?

Post your 2024 predictions below. Mine is a brand new money maker, I mean baby. A little girl named Dezyer Rayban. A long awaited partnership with Jamie Kay will eventuate. Those huns who sell it second hand on Facebook won’t know what’s hit them once Simone comes to town.

Also thank you Simone for addressing my last comment and showing that Trent was with you today.

That’s it for the summary. I’m way too hungover to make it bigger.
Thank you Dear Readers for the votes! I would not have stood a chance if our beloved @hobsonville_housewife had made a thread title suggestion. We miss you!

To any new readers here I say this. Simone is not like other influencers. Her behaviour is and has been bad enough to warrant an entire 45 threads all devoted to her. This is primarily because she promised the proceeds from the sale of her gifted goods to charities, and then did not donate the money. After the case had started to receive publicity in 2020, Simone quickly donated about $22,000. This is factual, and the proceeds that the charities should have received has been calculated by various sources to be in the vicinity of $250,000.

Still doubting? Please google Makaia Carr legal statement and the truth is all there. There were no donations made by Simone until after June 2020. She has never addressed this as she knows her career would be virtually over if she fell on her sword and admitted the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Babes you’ve tagged the wrong brand again, you silly goose! 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s not how you spell SHEIN! 😂

IMG_9811.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why somebody would go to a festival, where it's muddy and pouring rain with a "YSL" bag and white shoes is beyond me. Shes the TC, not us!
The muddy shoe stomping?! And saying shes going to ✨⭐FiLm ThE sHoE cLeAn⭐✨!!!!!
I can’t!! 🫠🫠🫠

IMG_9815.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
When you are looking at IG influencer smiles and the dentist points out the tartar on Scammies false teeth. She can't have been using that water pik correctly, or it's just a rubbish product.
Screenshot_20240101_205647_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm so confused about the garden. That's 7 days worth of mess and growth? Seems much longer. And why didn't she just put the leaves straight into the bucket, would save leaf blowing them then putting into bucket. Double handling..

Reactions: 6
It means Thick bleep. Simone herself signed up to tattle and pretended to be someone else. When she got busted she threw a tanty and called us all thick cunts 😂 twas glorious.
Do we know what thread this was on? I think I missed it at the time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.