Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banana88

Thread idea instead of being witty and rhyming maybe we just say it like it is: Simone stole money from women’s refugee and abandons her kids. You’re a cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 20

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
You suggested, and she visited. 👏👏👏So good to know she reads and takes on the good advice posted here.
Knew she’d do what I say. She missed an easy instagram win by skipping the ocean trench though, that place is goooorgeous.
For someone with a “travel” highlight on her page, you’d think she’d visit somewhere other than a buffet lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

silencedogood

Moni, can you clarify something? You said you went for your first under the chin fat treatment a couple months ago and that the swelling you experience is relation to the amount of fat present at the time of treatment, that usually the first application is the worse because there is more fat present. That’s cool, but why would you post a picture of LAST WEEK when you said you went for this a “a few months ago”.

• Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
Oh and how funny, Nanny Wendy has sent a message from A Roo this morning... jump Casserole you devine Mother, slow morning lots of reading 🤪😁

LOL replies to ALL messages EXCEPT where her gorgeous tacky outfarts are from 🤑😂🤪
Asher said “you are beautiful”? Asher can’t talk 🥴

• Haha
Ugh, it's such a gross admission. Spends allegedly over $150,000k on a wedding yet wears Shein on holidays. And yes, no mentions of any of the grifted gifted shit they received. 🤮
Does she mean she got gifted things totalling $150k for the wedding and not their own money? Because their whole wedding and honeymoon was AD/Gifted

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Tomorrow Simmo’s stories will be that the suitcases are unpacked and a few reels of how amazing of a parent she is 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

thermominx

VIP Member
Simone Anderson #43 - Flew to Samoa without the kids in sight, spoke on a podcast where her lies shined bright.
---

It was. On the podcast she said that the $150k covered “everything” - her example were the honeymoon, rings, dress (ad, ad, ad). Intentionally misleading listeners to believe she paid for those things herself is signature Simone. She does this with friends and family as well, manipulating the facts to create a story that makes her look better than she actually is.
Love the title however would change it to “SHEINed”

• Haha
  • Heart
Her face shape is just so odd to me. Even if she didn’t have those rolls, the way her cheeks jut out and then her chin is so long. I’m trying to think of what it looks like 🤔
---

Jum
Her face shape is just so odd to me. Even if she didn’t have those rolls, the way her cheeks jut out and then her chin is so long. I’m trying to think of what it looks like 🤔
---

Look how happy she is, that she has all the time to dance around in her house while both her kids are in daycare 🙄
Its Jim Carrey in ‘The Mask’ gal 😂

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
The amount of things this woman has
✨⭐aLwAyS dReAmEd Of⭐✨ that seem to just “magically” turn up! 🙄🙄🙄

Lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors today Simmy! - I sharnt be telling you where…let’s see if you can find them! 😜🤭😂

• Haha

spotthehashtagad

Dreamed of getting a tramp, F off Scuntmoan you were given it you musty smelling shite
She's the absolute definition of grifter. Someone who swindles people out of money through fraud. If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money. Grifters are also known as chiselers, defrauders, gougers, scammers, swindlers, and flim-flam men.

These companies that give her shit for free are fucking ridiculous.

#nofiller

I’ve use Grayson Coutts when I’m in Auckland for events. He’s just wonderful and does beautiful hair and make-up. I’ve not had a lesson with him, but he charges $275.
I’m not sure what’s more appealing - his cute little Ponsonby salon or her box house in Scott Point?

• Haha
  • Heart

#nofiller

Literally nothing gets in the way of her social life…

🙅🏽‍♀️ Her kids
🙅🏽‍♀️ Her family
🙅🏽‍♀️ Terrorist attacks, miscarriages, illness, death etc…
It’s because she was hugely unpopular and unliked at school. She slept around to feel validated then when she lost the weight and got Insta-famous she felt it changed her and she was popular.

In reality it was people riding her coat tails and now she’s a has been as an influencer she grabs on to the remaining social events offered like a person on a life raft because she knows she’s still really unliked by almost all of her social circle.

• Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see the totally not directed at Tattle story where she gifts it to Wendy. Hopefully while at a lunch with her own mother so she can prove that they do infact get along.

• Haha
Have noticed Simo seems to be wearing a LOT of crop tops lately. Tacky much. Probably thinks it makes her looks slimmer having just her waist revealed.

Why can’t you wear normal clothes that actually suits you, Simo?
Because nothing suits her.
You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

• Haha