Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #40 Caught up the mountain having a tanty, now she's selling her ski gear that she wore with no panties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
How thick is she to not check phone contractz yeaely! Is that not in her diary written and on phone. This is basic witch 101. Now she sounds amazing sharing with her followers to check polices 🙄
She’s quite thick.
---
Just thought I would post this old post from Simmy. It’s an “oldie” but such a goodie just in case any TCs out there starts feeling sorry for her give yourself an uppercut! Seriously she is one scary deluded MUPPET.
She vomited though. So empathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just thought I would post this old post from Simmy. It’s an “oldie” but such a goodie just in case any TCs out there starts feeling sorry for her give yourself an uppercut! Seriously she is one scary deluded MUPPET.
Lol so an absolutely valid criticism of the behaviour she flaunted on a public forum was "bullying". She's been convincing herself of this for so long it's no wonder she's so entitled now.

Reactions: 13
This was b4 i followed her then got blocked by her !! Living down here that day was hell ! My husband worked near the mosque and Would see these people go about there day going to and from temple every single day !!! Just absolutely heartbreaking!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is such a disgusting person.

Reactions: 5
Wtf is this “dry a the Sahara” bullshit?! - (verbatim from Simmy because I’m not going to tell her what she needs to fix esp coming from a private school 🙄).

The phletora of skin care (ie: Elizabeth Arden range etc) does NOT bloody work??? What an effin surprise?!

duck off with your ads Scammy!
WELEDA?

Weleda Skin Food is the best moisturiser ever, and not even remotely a brand I would think aligns with Simmy. Even if I didn't know the truth about her I'd be like 'wtf really?'

Wtf REALLY?

Reactions: 4
WELEDA?

Weleda Skin Food is the best moisturiser ever, and not even remotely a brand I would think aligns with Simmy. Even if I didn't know the truth about her I'd be like 'wtf really?'

Wtf REALLY?
Wasn’t Weleda one of her first ever “big things”? I could be wrong but it’s ringing a bell

Reactions: 3
I don't know, I've never actually followed her. These threads are just hella entertaining 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The spelling 😐 and also she has always been self centred and tone deaf narcissistic twit. Never been able to just acknowledge her endless duck ups always the victim. Waaahhh poor me using a horrific event to say poor me IM ThE VicTim look at poor me I still had to make money everyone ever besides me is a bully..
---
This is ✨✨ gold...gave me such a giggle I almost woke my bf bubba up 😂
Exclusively though - I don’t believe you unless you’ve been on holiday for over a week and Harry pottered yours boobs to your baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This needs to be added (if it's not already there) to her Wiki. I heard about this but never saw it until now. That is an abhorrent piece from a disgusting human. To think, she thought this was appropriate to post on one of NZs darkest days. And no Scammy, . I don't believe you vomited nor shed a tear. But you did do your makeup to go out to a show. 🤢😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All this white… if there was an avalanche…
….Simone probably caused it
---
Can someone ask her for a demo on how she cleans her skis
In the dishwasher then a good 120 hrs in the dryer like she does with everything else, including dog and probably kids
---
Open to anything my aunt fanny
Aunt Fanny has graced (!) this suit with her nakedness
---
She's probably using it on her nether regions/camel toe, cause Tent doesn't want to go near her
Can confirm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Wasn’t Weleda one of her first ever “big things”? I could be wrong but it’s ringing a bell
Yes,
it is when I first found out about Simmy, she was sent to Germany with other women from other countries …weleda have been with her for ages…go figure. As for now, I stopped following ages ago, couldn’t even hate follow! She had brown hair then.

Reactions: 5
Scrolling last night and saw Simones people! They are called ‘soft life’ basically meaning they hang round home doing insane long hours of facial treatments, make up go to the gym, clean up but that’s about all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually just cannot believe she made the mosque attacks about herself… actually wait yes I can. Like wtafffffff. I’ve never seen that post before and I am so shook

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.