Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How thick is she to not check phone contractz yeaely! Is that not in her diary written and on phone. This is basic witch 101. Now she sounds amazing sharing with her followers to check polices 🙄

Reactions: 9
What's with she reminiscing about plastic surgery tagging her surgeon,.and her post op pic🤷..

She's either after revisional surgery, or head pats from all her followers who will flood her inbox with comments about how brave🤢, amazing🤢, beautiful🤢 and honest🤢, she is. Great way to boost engagement after the tanty she had up the mountain🤣
Yeah I reckon she didn't get enough pity for the stalker so had to remind people of what made her page big in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, Culleys is a PR package so Incan happily use my salt n vinegar sealing on my popcorn still 🤣
Oh look broken english again. I feel she’s constantly re-mulching and re-planting her front garden. Are they dying? And is her mulch sinking that much?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How thick is she to not check phone contractz yeaely! Is that not in her diary written and on phone. This is basic witch 101. Now she sounds amazing sharing with her followers to check polices 🙄
I also got that email from One Simmo, but unlike you I am an adult and understand that they are a business that wants to make money ultimately so of course they likely won’t contact me to put me on a lower priced plan. Would it be nice if they did? Sure. But at the end of the day it’s on me to check I’m on the right plan.

Speaking of business, what the eff is happening with Embrace? Last post on Instagram from them directly was June 1st? Has Wendy been laid off? Did you sell lots of bike shorts over winter?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I also got that email from One Simmo, but unlike you I am an adult and understand that they are a business that wants to make money ultimately so of course they likely won’t contact me to put me on a lower priced plan. Would it be nice if they did? Sure. But at the end of the day it’s on me to check I’m on the right plan.

Speaking of business, what the eff is happening with Embrace? Last post on Instagram from them directly was June 1st? Has Wendy been laid off? Did you sell lots of bike shorts over winter?
It's set up as a money laundering business 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do her actual, delusional followers not wonder/message her asking, why exactly she needs to make “Easy things for the lunchbox. You can just pop in the freezer, ready to defrost when you need!”
When she never addresses or shows that A does in fact go to daycare?!
Are they not like why does A need a lunchbox when he’s home all day with his devine, incredible mother??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh good on you folding all your washing, so glad you're all caught up again. I mean what else would you have done today, you don't work a real job !! Your son is in daycare! Some of us actually have real jobs & families. You are so irrelevant on so many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh good on you folding all your washing, so glad you're all caught up again. I mean what else would you have done today, you don't work a real job !! Your son is in daycare! Some of us actually have real jobs & families. You are so irrelevant on so many levels.
Remember she went swimming with her kids and returned all the ski gear back to the storage unit. I mean that would have be quite difficult to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I a TC or does she just let her plants die, pull them out wait a bit and replace them? That’s not gardening that’s selfish elite consumerism at its best. I can say that because sure I’m not the best Gardner but the plants I do have that are alive are well cared for.

Reactions: 7
Remember she went swimming with her kids and returned all the ski gear back to the storage unit. I mean that would have be quite difficult to do.
Did she get splashed this week by her kids and did she need to use that de frizzing mascara wand that we’ve seen her use just once
---
Am I a TC or does she just let her plants die, pull them out wait a bit and replace them? That’s not gardening that’s selfish elite consumerism at its best. I can say that because sure I’m not the best Gardner but the plants I do have that are alive are well cared for.
That way they always look green and fresh

Reactions: 5
so she’ll be out there planting at 7.01pm this evening. Let’s hope Trent doesn’t get the power washer out again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or maybe it will be like some of her previous sales, where the purchaser is surprised by the filthy state of the item.
I would be wanting it dry cleaned prior to picking up, knowing Scammy she'd just put it back in the garage, oops storage unit.

AAAAND got the car valeted remember!
tit. Absolutely. Flat. Out!
What a hard working incredible human!
I hope she’s got some pampering appointments booked in for tomorrow, she DESERVES it! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So are you saying today's content was brought to us by a One marketing email??
I think so…they sent out a summary of use for the year with your average monthly spend and the option to review plans. The $80 one she mentioned is one of their plans. So she didn’t even come up with it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also if she’s using her phone as a part of her business- which she reckons being an influencer is - then it’s a business expense so not costing her anything except reducing her income liable for tax. She’s so thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also if she’s using her phone as a part of her business- which she reckons being an influencer is - then it’s a business expense so not costing her anything except reducing her income liable for tax. She’s so thick!
Most likely squeezes trenti’s phone in her business expense too, “Insta hubby”:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wonder if all her valet services are business expenses. Not a bad idea actually. Should start keeping my receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.