Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened with this collaboration between Simone and The Glamour Boutique? Didn’t last long?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
There will be some big long gushing message from whoever brought it about how devine and beautiful the ski suit is and how you can tell she's such a kind generous person and a great mum just buy looking at the ski suit.
As long as the new buyer doesn't smell the crotch area

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why these brands feel they need to align their products with this flog is beyond my comprehension. (TC here) Absolutely get in the bin Culleys. Poor business form. 🚮
I hope it’s just a PR package been sent to all as I love Culleys. It’s something I can’t give up as it’s vegan. So snoop people and see of other influencers show their items then we know its just a random PR drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wtf is this “dry a the Sahara” bullshit?! - (verbatim from Simmy because I’m not going to tell her what she needs to fix esp coming from a private school 🙄).

The phletora of skin care (ie: Elizabeth Arden range etc) does NOT bloody work??? What an effin surprise?!

duck off with your ads Scammy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is this “dry a the Sahara” bullshit?! - (verbatim from Simmy because I’m not going to tell her what she needs to fix esp coming from a private school 🙄).

The phletora of skin care (ie: Elizabeth Arden range etc) does NOT bloody work??? What an effin surprise?!

duck off with your ads Scammy!
She's probably using it on her nether regions/camel toe, cause Tent doesn't want to go near her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@unfluencer90 I NEED to know if you cracked 2000 story views 😂

Also how embarrassing for Simone that out of 300,000 odd followers, only 2000 looked at your profile. Even if only half the people came to your profile that’s a VERY low engagement.
I look forward to a screenshot of her stories to show the “real” number of viewers that won’t at all be photoshopped …

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Also how embarrassing for Simone that out of 300,000 odd followers, only 2000 looked at your profile. Even if only half the people came to your profile that’s a VERY low engagement.
I look forward to a screenshot of her stories to show the “real” number of viewers that won’t at all be photoshopped …
And a lot of the viewers would be from Tattle, not just her followers!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's with she reminiscing about plastic surgery tagging her surgeon,.and her post op pic🤷..

She's either after revisional surgery, or head pats from all her followers who will flood her inbox with comments about how brave🤢, amazing🤢, beautiful🤢 and honest🤢, she is. Great way to boost engagement after the tanty she had up the mountain🤣
She will 100% be fishing for surgery - I reckon a mummy make over.
Boobs, tummy, hips, ass. Maybe even a nose job and a eye lift...

• Sad
Reactions: 13

I did! I got 2054 before it expired. Receipts attached below 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just saw, The dog sitter put up a pic yesterday showing madoox watching tv. So I'm guessing they are already there and that little picture of the burger was a deception. She's good at those
Looks like they are on a road trip, are they going to the Mount, is Scammy by herself, did they take the boys. How long until we see the "amazing" pictures and commentary on their accommodation. How can she be on the Napier Taupo road this early, or is it all pre recorded. We await Scammy's update
Looks like you were correct. They left last Thursday, not Friday as Simone’s previous photographs insinuated.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As for the nude lippy comments - at least you can tell where your lips start & end unlike the migrated lip fillers old mate has! 👄
This is how you know it was Scammy on her fake profile as all the comments were stuff that's been written about her in here.. pics of children, the lips..

I reckon she wants this one 😉
Whispering Angel? It's giving broken english on a $2 shop notebook

Can someone ask her for a demo on how she cleans her skis
Don't give her content ideas 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she was given a cricut machine a while back. One of the mini ones. Surely she could make her own labels?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just makes her look poor like she can't afford another set until she hocks off the other 4 🤣🤭 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.