Simone Anderson #39 A sterile house is not impressive, cleaning at 5? It's giving obsessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in duck they do that sort of tit together. Simmo all couples do dorky tit together we just don't tell the world about it to try and prove something.
When has she ever shown Trent at the supermarket? It’s always her and the kids.

Also her Thermomix group is really growing, an almighty 3 members including Simone herself 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
All I hear when I see her thermomix ads is

🎶 If you ain't got no money, take yo' broke ass home 🎶

she’s hit the lowest of lowest and has taken hussle to a whole new level. Would love to know what Trent’s bosses wife thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhhh she has 2 thermomixs greedy so I would assume she got one free with that comp and the other when she became a consultant
Edited to add- so relatable people can’t even afford to put food on the table 🙄

Reactions: 6
God she’s pathetic. She’s hidden the group on Facebook so you can’t search for it anymore.

Morning Simmo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ohh no I have a robot vacuum how embarrassing 😳
Grow up and read the room 🙄
She had choices when she took that picture. She would have seen exactly what was in the image, so chose to take it. Nothing with Scammy is spontaneous or "live". Everything is contrived for the gram, and for effect. She probably dressed the room so it looked how she wanted, nappy bag and robot vac all put in their place.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You could not pay me enough money to buy one of those BaD bOiS. Not since 2 of my friends had their ones blow up and nearly cause house fires.
Also, how can you guys be dancing in the supermarket aisles and doing all this dorky stuff when a) Tenti is always stuck in the banana or eggplant section and b) you are dealing with all the lovely people that give A and R a lollipop and $5? You really are a Divine Mama, Scammy. Much love and respect for you 😍
---
Can't even spell aesthetic
Surprised she didn't try and spell it as anesthetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You could not pay me enough money to buy one of those BaD bOiS. Not since 2 of my friends had their ones blow up and nearly cause house fires.
Also, how can you guys be dancing in the supermarket aisles and doing all this dorky stuff when a) Tenti is always stuck in the banana or eggplant section and b) you are dealing with all the lovely people that give A and R a lollipop and $5? You really are a Divine Mama, Scammy. Much love and respect for you 😍
---

Surprised she didn't try and spell it as anesthetic.
Assthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.