Simone Anderson #40 Caught up the mountain having a tanty, now selling ski gear worn without panties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Saturday, thick cunts!

Hope we're all enjoying our weekend-only coffee made on our Thermomixes #ad in our most devine #assthetic #anaesthetic #aesthetic kitchens.

A big thank you to @NotaAD for the thread title. Unfortunately it had to be slightly shortened to fit in the title.

An even bigger than you to our super star paparazzi tattler @unfluencer90 who caught the big beige mountain yeti in the wild. Simone just hates you 'cause she ain't you, and we're all sending you imaginary friendship orchids to thank you for your service!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I see Simmo has taken Asher to the wiggles today, he listens to them but doesn’t watch them. Bet he’s thinking who are these people because he isn’t allowed to watch them! Most kids have their favourite wiggle and poor Asher won’t 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I see Simmo has taken Asher to the wiggles today, he listens to them but doesn’t watch them. Bet he’s thinking who are these people because he isn’t allowed to watch them! Most kids have their favourite wiggle and poor Asher won’t 😔
I’m betting she turns on that tv whenever she can, so that she can distract him while she reads tattle. He’s probably well familiar with the Wiggles, probably more so than with his own mum!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What is her aversion to allowing them to watch some tv. Hearing words, and interacting, is one of the best ways to encourage active speaking.

Have we ever seen her play the Wiggles music. Don't believe he's ever been exposed to them (hence the lack of real engagement). I don't think Scammy likes parenting, especially when she has to get down to a child's level and sing songs, interact with the characters, reading books to her children, except when reminded by Tattle. The Wiggles, Paw Patrol are so much fun. Singing songs, reading together, and learning nursery rhymes serves so many purposes. What colour is your favorite Wiggle, Asher?😢 what's a Wiggle?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What is her aversion to allowing them to watch some tv. Hearing words, and interacting, is one of the best ways to encourage active speaking.

Have we ever seen her play the Wiggles music. Don't believe he's ever been exposed to them (hence the lack of real engagement). I don't think Scammy likes parenting, especially when she has to get down to a child's level and sing songs, interact with the characters, reading books to her children, except when reminded by Tattle. The Wiggles, Paw Patrol are so much fun. Singing songs, reading together, and learning nursery rhymes serves so many purposes. What colour is your favorite Wiggle, Asher?😢 what's a Wiggle?
I don't believe he doesn't watch it. She deff let's him while she scrolls tattle. But nice to see she took him and he looked happy there. I hope a tattler saw her in the wild there

Reactions: 10
If their household is so television free like she says, why is there a tv literally mounted to the wall in their bedroom?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To me it's the Asher said xyz today how cute of him or he asked about xyz when we know he can't say mum or dad it's the constant lies and pretending he's advanced, child speech is super common and again should never be ashamed of gosh my child had one she had a studder and all but we got speech therapy and fixed it.
But don't pretend he can have a conversation when he can't. I mean do we Remember the book reading? 🫣😂
I just don't think her children are her top piororty she countines to prove this to us time and time again.

I 110% believe A watches wiggles, Remember he has a tablet we have seen in the back seat for him.

Reactions: 22
What the hell is it with those bleeping stupid Statue of Liberty headbands? Elle Herself uses one too, just use a hair tie or a normal headband you duck knuckle grifters. :ROFLMAO:
It's the putting the headband on just to use Lash Fridays on your eyelashes.....She does it all the time....why do you need to use a headband when you are simply swiping a wand across your lash line? Unless your eyebrows overhang your eyes and you need to hold those suckers back with a headband, it's pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m betting she turns on that tv whenever she can, so that she can distract him while she reads tattle. He’s probably well familiar with the Wiggles, probably more so than with his own mum!
I’m sure she was snapped once with one of those iPad holders strapped to the headrest in the car so Asher can watch while driving (an absolute godsend for those of us who travel distances our with kids ) Not Asher though, no screens for him 😇

Reactions: 12

Maybe if the wiggles were almond , light beige, light rose and medium gold coloured she’d let him watch ! I betting it was the grandparents wanting to take him ? Or they were gifted as part of the baby show she’s been promoting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe if the wiggles were almond , light beige, light rose and medium gold coloured she’d let him watch ! I betting it was the grandparents wanting to take him ? Or they were gifted as part of the baby show she’s been promoting
Lol I thought exactly that, Nana & Pops bought the tickets. She wouldnt fork out her own money

Reactions: 11
Was he dressed in a Wiggles costume? Course not.

I don't know why you'd feel the need to take both parents AND two grandparents to watch The Wiggles but ok 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.