Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Simone’s mum (or babysitter) the first thing I would be doing is either turning that camera off or facing it in the opposite direction. It’s creepy that she can just turn it on and essentially check up on her mum. I bet she had to just double check that the kids were being put to bed right at 7pm and not a minute later.

Reactions: 16
Where is our second favourite @hobsonville_housewife lately? Haven't see her post for a few weeks. I miss her wit and clever observations. Hope everything is ok with you Hobby Housewifey... 🧡 (sorry I couldn't find a beige heart).
May I ask who you think the first favourite is since you said Hobsonville Housewife is second favourite? Is it Simone? She is not my favourite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
May I ask who you think the first favourite is since you said Hobsonville Housewife is second favourite? Is it Simone? She is not my favourite 😂
A thousand apologies, as punishment I will take the bedroom curtain tie back whips out of the frame and chastise myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two weeks until Asher’s birthday and no mention of prepping and planning?!
Give it a day or two and a suggestions box will pop up for cake recommendations. Then she will get sent one but it most definitely won't be an #AD.... "I pursuaded myself" (complete with spelling mistake in true Simmy style) 🤣

Reactions: 11
Give it a day or two and a suggestions box will pop up for cake recommendations. Then she will get sent one but it most definitely won't be an #AD.... "I pursuaded myself" (complete with spelling mistake in true Simmy style) 🤣
I wonder if it will be a $600 cake like last time 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Asher’s 2nd Birthday
Cake: Just Jess Boujee Bakery
Flavour: Dog Hair
Party Favours: Girls Get Off Vibrators and packets of back stock lemon juice.
Dress Code: ill fitting
Entertainment: The best of unseen moments from her hidden cameras
VIPS: Happymumhappychild, Erin, her brow lady, Trent’s lover theotherman, her dog sitting friend/massage therapist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The whole party was an ad, if I remember correctly, but she only added ‘ad’ after the party was well finished.
She's so cheap or actually hard up for disposable income. What's wrong with having a party at home and self catering🤷

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.