Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asher’s 2nd Birthday
Cake: Just Jess Boujee Bakery
Flavour: Dog Hair
Party Favours: Girls Get Off Vibrators and packets of back stock lemon juice.
Dress Code: ill fitting
Entertainment: The best of unseen moments from her hidden cameras
VIPS: Happymumhappychild, Erin, her brow lady, Trent’s lover theotherman, her dog sitting friend/massage therapist
I wonder if she will come home and take photos of the birthday cards and then throw them away ! I wonder how her guests felt knowing this !

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread idea..
Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Yeeeep she 100% got her thread on that site locked!
---

…..ummm guys she said “it hugs the body in all the right places!” ….stupid TCs were you not listening?! 😂😂🙄🙄🙄
Where is our second favourite @hobsonville_housewife lately? Haven't see her post for a few weeks. I miss her wit and clever observations. Hope everything is ok with you Hobby Housewifey... 🧡 (sorry I couldn't find a beige heart).
Have been wondering this myself! 🥹
IMG_8646.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
110 % believe she smeared the icing evenly on his face then posed him to take the picture. 😥 What will his birthday be like, he will be a performing circus act, choreographed for the gram, hopefully he will never remember. But the world will always have pictures. Remember that Scammy every picture is for ever

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The poor kid from the first party. “Oh we’re not stopping for long, I’ve got to get my pics in for the next party to get my engagement up. Are you serving cake soon? No? Ok I’ll snap Asher with icing at the next party, enjoy the freebies!l

Poor Simmo she’s only got a good 10years of “cute” content of her kids before the become pimply preteens.

Reactions: 6
110 % believe she smeared the icing evenly on his face then posed him to take the picture. 😥 What will his birthday be like, he will be a performing circus act, choreographed for the gram, hopefully he will never remember. But the world will always have pictures. Remember that Scammy every picture is for ever
Only simmo would dress their kid in white for a bday party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least it’s got colour. Will be interesting to see what beige mess Asher’s 2nd birthday will be.
---

Probably forgot his date of birth 😅🤔
So far she has announced her pregnancy to family and friends at events...poor Asher last year was upstaged by the circus tent and baby bear....wonder what she will announcing at his birthday this year???

Reactions: 5
Thread idea. Nice and simple.
If it ain't free, it ain't for me.

A party for Roo, will there be an #Ad or too!

Reactions: 15
Any Sherlock Holmes along at us to see if all this is a crock of shite spilled by Simmie
---
Farken hate you ya smelly fish flapper

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is that person in the background wearing an Oodie? Is Simone fraternising with commoners??
They must be WAY DOWN the bestie # list.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that person in the background wearing an Oodie? Is Simone fraternising with commoners??
They must be WAY DOWN the bestie # list.
My thoughts too, when I saw that!

After all that colour today, Simo's gonna need a couple of Panadol and a lie-down! 😭

• Haha
I can just imagine her laughing hysterically at him having icing all over his face. Honestly I am laughing thinking about her hanging out with other parents at a party.

• Haha
  • Sad
Your cycle one of scabbys “babies “ is doing away with there pad and tampon line ! Has she ever said anything about this ? Is she all of a sudden be gushing ( 🤢) about how great there cups and underwear are , even though she’s never mentioned using those products ! ( I feel a post or story about what period products do you use is going to be in our future , because surly she doesn’t want to pay for them )

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.