Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummmmm here is her mum all of a sudden.....
So Simoneโ€™s friend who has just had a baby a week ago looked after her newborn plus her other two infants plus Asher and Ryder in the afternoon while Simone was out having a long lunch with bestie number #39999, then in the evening Simone and Trent went out and Simoneโ€™s mother looked after Asher and Ryder ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ummmmm here is her mum all of a sudden.....
Not only is her mum a "beautiful" mum, (babysitter over the fence not available and you were
Desperate for a night out)she's spying on her. ,Could she do a better job at raising her grandchildren than she did with you Scammy. Did you tell her you spied on her.

Who else has noticed three are fewer Trenti pics, where are you Trenti?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
$119 for a โ€œstapleโ€ white singlet after insisting her $1 something pairs of white socks was a staple. Thereโ€™s no bloody consistency. Absolutely deluded.

• Wow
  • Haha
$119 for a โ€œstapleโ€ white singlet after insisting her $1 something pairs of white socks was a staple. Thereโ€™s no bloody consistency. Absolutely deluded.
The difference is that she paid for the $1.00 socks herself, but the $119 singlet was gifted. I have noticed that if Simone is buying things herself, she tends to buy cheap items or fake copies of expensive items.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jumping on Elles postpartum bandwagon Scuntmoan, ffs the postpartum phase is 6 weeks not 6mths, TC you Scuntmoan
What a gross picture to post, definitely not a natural blonde๐Ÿคฆ

Always thought Elle and Scammy followed each other, they used to do those big give away collabs together. Guess Elle wouldn't want to be associated with someone who currently uses their children for engagement and goes on about weight loss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Simoneโ€™s friend who has just had a baby a week ago looked after her newborn plus her other two infants plus Asher and Ryder in the afternoon while Simone was out having a long lunch with bestie number #39999, then in the evening Simone and Trent went out and Simoneโ€™s mother looked after Asher and Ryder ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
What!!! How do you know this.
So scammy has been home once this week? Just her two boys and closest hubby. Rest has been date nights and friends over now friends over for breakfast. No winder her and trenti have t have so much date nights they litreally NEVER together. I also see Trent never take the boys out or A. Where is the one on one time, etc....

Reactions: 10
What!!! How do you know this.
So scammy has been home once this week? Just her two boys and closest hubby. Rest has been date nights and friends over now friends over for breakfast. No winder her and trenti have t have so much date nights they litreally NEVER together. I also see Trent never take the boys out or A. Where is the one on one time, etc....
Simone yesterday showed Asher and Ryder at her friendโ€™s place making muffins, she tagged the friendโ€˜s Instagram account, so I believe I can mention it again? The friend was xxxxxx xxxxx, Simone is godparent to the new baby. Just in case I shouldnโ€˜t mention the friendโ€™s name in here, I will shortly delete it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It just baffles me that she always has people around at her home. Shes never alone in the home with Trenti and the boys. Maybe the silence is too loud in her head and she has time to think about all the stuff she has done.... O wait a minute, she has no empathy so that's definitely not it ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is our second favourite @hobsonville_housewife lately? Haven't see her post for a few weeks. I miss her wit and clever observations. Hope everything is ok with you Hobby Housewifey... ๐Ÿงก (sorry I couldn't find a beige heart).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where is our second favourite @hobsonville_housewife lately? Haven't see her post for a few weeks. I miss her wit and clever observations. Hope everything is ok with you Hobby Housewifey... ๐Ÿงก (sorry I couldn't find a beige heart).
Can comfrim she's safe and well. ๐Ÿฅฐ
She will be traveling to Hobsonville soon ๐Ÿ‘
I suggested she gets her make up done and have that over due coffee with our friend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can comfrim she's safe and well. ๐Ÿฅฐ
She will be traveling to Hobsonville soon ๐Ÿ‘
I suggested she gets her make up done and have that over due coffee with our friend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for that, pleased to hear she's safe and well. She'll need to book a hair and nail appointment, have a massage, and she must turn up in a freshly cleaned and vacuumed car, in clothes she did not buy herself. Tell her to come back soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.