Simone Anderson #37 Trent water-blasted the car at dawn, their trip to Fiji looked a friggin yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait did she feed the children dinner at 3pm or has she pre-cooked scrambled eggs 3 hours before dinner? A dish that takes about 1 minute to cook? Is that even food safe??
She always cooks well in advanced which has always made me wonder how she keeps it warm.
And yes, eggs are an easy cook but also why can’t Trent make them dinner?

Reactions: 9
She always cooks well in advanced which has always made me wonder how she keeps it warm.
Oh yeah I'm familiar with her hours-earlier meals but I absolutely can't understand doing it with eggs!

Reactions: 5
Top is obviously to small for you Sue. 😒 And your mates feet look they have been squished into shoes too tight and small for years. I guess like attracts like huh. 👠

As a side note, Auckland has great winter temps by the look of lack of clothes.
CHRIST those shoes her friend is wearing look PAINFUL.

Reactions: 8
Wait did she feed the children dinner at 3pm or has she pre-cooked scrambled eggs 3 hours before dinner? A dish that takes about 1 minute to cook? Is that even food safe??
Imagine how rubbery and horrible those eggs would be 3 hours later?! 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Was just thinking the same thing. This is not a bleeping date night it's a quiet night in spending time with your husband. Most of us do it regularly.
---

I mean yeah I guess its possible, but I can imagine if your baby was going through cancer treatment having another baby so soon would be last thing on your mind?
tit does this mean I’ve been having regular date nights without realising it? Like every night after the kids are in bed and we are watching tv together is that date night? Sorry hubby you’re more romantic than I realised

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the bet Trent buggers off too and they are left with a sitter… hence the pre cooked meals 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah it seems quite sus, that Insta looks incredibly fake. Also, Patricia Morgan claims to be mum of the baby’s mum, but then in a thank you comment she refers to her “great niece”?
It’s super vague too about what the costs will be used for.

Don’t like to think of someone faking this sort of thing, but there’s definite legitimacy questions.
If it is real it’s a horribly sad situation and I feel for everyone involved.
Perhaps one of us can ask a question on the give a little page

Reactions: 1
tit does this mean I’ve been having regular date nights without realising it? Like every night after the kids are in bed and we are watching tv together is that date night? Sorry hubby you’re more romantic than I realised
Yes mine is too! Infact we are having date night right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Top is obviously to small for you Sue. 😒 And your mates feet look they have been squished into shoes too tight and small for years. I guess like attracts like huh. 👠

As a side note, Auckland has great winter temps by the look of lack of clothes.
Nicola May also had the gastric sleeve done. Did it work though 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can we all just take a moment to send support Simone’s way for her loss of a “key member of her management team”… aka Courtney Rupe who was literally paid to say daily “no no, I can assure you the accusations are completely false, she really did donate all that money to those desperately in need at the Women’s Refuge” to obtain partnerships for her?! Gross. Gross. GROSS.

Here’s hoping her new venture involves some redemption for being a part of that disgusting narrative.
I would love for her to talk now. But I would say that NDA is iron clad...
---
What’s the bet Trent buggers off too and they are left with a sitter… hence the pre cooked meals 🤔
Cough cough - gone to see @theotherman at family bar....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg Simmy! I know you’re trying to find your new niche and lean into the whole “oMg TiReD mUm BrAiN aMiRiGhT?!” 🥴🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
…but HON!!..you’ve tagged your sunnies, outfit, boots and coat but you’ve forgotten (again!) to tag your fake real and totally authentic YSL bag!! You silly billy!! 🤣🙄🙄
View attachment 2292658View attachment 2292657
What in the cultural appropriation is this outfit?
---
Simone, I mean @tryhards, I mean @tagitbaby, I mean @theotherman, where thems receipts, Bebe?
---
Just took a trip down memory lane. Weird how Simmo bought her investment properties now 3.5 and 2 years ago respectively but they still haven’t had titles issued in her name. You’d think with all the time she’d spent with lawyers recently she would have been able to get that sorted out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.