Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Ummmmm here is her mum all of a sudden.....
So Simone’s friend who has just had a baby a week ago looked after her newborn plus her other two infants plus Asher and Ryder in the afternoon while Simone was out having a long lunch with bestie number #39999, then in the evening Simone and Trent went out and Simone’s mother looked after Asher and Ryder 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Count how many times the bloody Thermomix was mentioned 🙄🙄 cue the beige casserole "omg I really want one" 🙄🙄 nek minnit gets #gifted a Thermomix 🤢
It’s all thermomix consultants trying to get commission from selling to her. Joke’s on them, she never buys things herself! 😂 Unless it’s $5 lead-soaked clothes from Shein, of course 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1688609257999.png

Lol, joined and went to be with heaven in just over an hour.

Nice try Simmi.

In other news, Instagram has just launched their version of Twitter (Threads). In order to be a part of it you link it to your instagram handle...this could have some VERY interesting implications for Simone, as on Twitter you can tag people into your post and anyone can add a comment to the thread. I'll be incredibly interested to see if this opens up new opportunities for Simone's followers to come across honest conversations about their beloved beige-stagrammer for the first time.

If you're not already freaking out about the potential loss of control of the narrative Simone, here's your notice to start.
---
Also, lol, this is probably the first time Simone has typed this sentence out...

1688611052289.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER FUCKING MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this shit and see what happens.
Hang on, Trenti himself is a “20 something” ao this is definitely made up. Of course the kids have no idea, they’re babies. Do better next time.

• Haha

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Not defending that person who asked about the meals but I’ve never heard of Farto, I wonder if it’s a North Island or maybe Auckland shop
---
Not defending that person who asked about the meals but I’ve never heard of Farto, I wonder if it’s a North Island or maybe Auckland shop
Shit Farro

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Still makes me mad that she has never had to own up to ripping off the receipts. Pebbles got put in a cell at the time meanwhile the Casserole just keeps up her fake facade. 😡😤 NZ media are shit, happy to.print an article on poor Casserole being harassed, how about the followup of Pebbles being wrongly accused 😵🫤
This is very true, but there is another angle to consider here, and it is that Simone is not considered as relevant by the press as she once was. For example, when Simone had Asher there was coverage in the media, but when she had Ryder there was no media coverage. I have been told that the donations fraud is well known in the media, and it is also well known that Simone buys a large percentage of her following. In a nut shell, she is not as well regarded as she once, and the media have moved on. Simone is considered ‘small beans‘.

Reactions: 21

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Omg Simmy! I know you’re trying to find your new niche and lean into the whole “oMg TiReD mUm BrAiN aMiRiGhT?!” 🥴🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
…but HON!!..you’ve tagged your sunnies, outfit, boots and coat but you’ve forgotten (again!) to tag your fake real and totally authentic YSL bag!! You silly billy!! 🤣🙄🙄
View attachment 2292658View attachment 2292657
Is she interviewing for a Cabin Crew position on Fiji airlines or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 21