Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
It will be a thermomix after her “subtle hints” she made the other day about having cluttered appliances in her pantry. Cue her stealing other peoples recipes for her new bestie #82737278 Thelma the thermomix
I bet her best buddy Alana, a thermomix and keto mom gave her one. She's was trying to flog them, with time payments on her page in the last week

purpledoor

She was very open about it in her book and was always posting about not being to eat large amounts due to the sleeve.
Wow I truly did miss that. so everything she cooks must get frozen surely? My friends had it and she honestly can't eat. Simone always seems to be cooking, drinking and so on.

#Simon

VIP Member
She had a story up yesterday of him singing a song in the car and had made the comment about how his speech had taken a while. Not sure if she deleted it or if it's dropped off. Looks like she has finally conceded that he isn't as advanced as she makes him out to be.
Oh I never seen it?

code devine

I hope she asked that poster if that private conversation was ok to post. She asked for the link to be posted.

That was private, between two people. Scammy, you could have posted a synopsis of what has happened and the link to the give a little page.

Posts like that are nothing more than preying on a follower's distress to increase your engagement and get head pats. 😡

That's low Scammy, you should feel ashamed you will sell out followers like that for likes
Has she actually shared the link?

Pentothal

VIP Member
Interesting she's posting lots more content on her Journey to Health page, must get the numbers up, somehow
Screenshot_20230627-095706_Facebook.jpg