Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
Exciting! And where Australia goes New Zealand often follows 👏👏👏

Advertising ban on health products, cosmetics to hit influencers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

#Simon

VIP Member
I just get the impression she's trying to grow her children up so fast.
That she doesn't actually enjoy being a mother she likes the idea of it and the cash flow it brings from IG.

How she was a Nanny is beyond me. 🤔
Her children are missing out on actually being children and babies!

Fed is best but she stopped B feeding A so she could attend night outs again
Same with R to go to Fiji for a week!

Selfish!

Where is all A paintings and art work no sign of children living in that shoebox.

Thoeses children are robbed of their childhood so much trauma to come and like to think Scammy would have some regrets but she's to much of a monster for that.

Reactions: 25

hfw29

Fuck she annoys the shit out of me. I did BLW with my oldest and she still didn't really eat until 18 months (was still breastfeeding too) and is still the pickiest eater. Simone, the fact ryder eats so well has jackshit to do with your 'hard work' and more to do with his temperament and who he is. Stop crediting yourself for this shit.

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
So interesting watching all these influencers following grow organically!
---

---
Great being able to see her replies.
Billing for lost income….. is that a dig at pebbles?
“Waiting for my first thread ASA report lol” - maybe do you job right and you would even need one to get one!!!

• Haha

influencedforlyfe

This is giving “look guys I am a good person. See I’m delivering food” vibes.

Most would just do this quietly without seeking praise, but not you Simone.
Why not a nice home cooked meal simmie & aunt Jodie’s famous brownies, don’t just schill some PR packages you were sent & don’t want.

• Angry
  • Sick

snarkersusie

VIP Member
She is so obsessed with Tattle. It has consumed her whole life. Pretending it doesn’t get to her, by demonstrating that it clearly does get to her.

I honestly wish she was donated some intensive psychology sessions.
To be honest MFM, the child free one, the one with 5 kids etc all are despite their best attempts at protesting that it doesn’t phase them.

Simone though must absolutely hate this site because it’s one of the few things in her life that she can’t control.

She controls her appearance, Trent, her children and her home. But she can’t control Tattle and that drives her crazy, which we have seen firsthand (changing stories when errors pointed out, passive aggressive posts, the reels etc)

There was a site similar to this one that she was mentioned on and I have my suspicions she complained to the mod on that one and got it locked (the mod on that site was pretty unhinged though which is a whole different story) But she can’t do that with Tattle. Bigger influencers than her have tried and failed. In the grand scheme of things outside of NZ she is pretty much a nobody so she doesn’t have the ability to throw her weight around and get this shutdown like she wishes she could.

hazelnot

Chatty Member
what the fuck is this babbling piece bullshit?
This is what you get from the kinds of people who pay $200+ to attend a 'wellness' event created by and for lovers of popular activewear. Aka privileged, comparatively affluent white women who are into performative spirituality and aesthetically-pleasing wellness practices, the sort that look good but don't really achieve much more than a little self-gratification.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

BringBackBebo

The part that annoys me is the hiding behind "it's BLW hate". No, it's not, it's the unsafe shit you're doing which is not part of the BLW protocol, ya ding dong.
I know! She's completely missing the most important fundamental of BLW - which is sitting with the family and everyone enjoying a meal together.
Instead it's prop your baby up in the centre of the kitchen all on their own, ( or the bathtub or lap- which solid starts strongly advises against) toss them a piece of steak and film them eating it. All before going out to dinner with friends ofc.
Why is she also now saying she doesn't make 'toddler specific food' when she has multiple reel recipes of toddler specific food!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
After someone in here suggested that cherry tomatoes are a fruit, she has now placed the cherry tomatoes in the fruit container.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
"look at me tattle, look I do play with my kids" 🥴 I'm actually embarrassed for her at this point!! View attachment 2283426
Instead of actually experiencing and enjoying her child, how incredibly sad (and desperate she must be!) to feel the need to set her camera up to film a staged genuine moment with her son! …all for strangers on an internet gossip forum… 💔💔

• Sad

Pentothal

VIP Member
Anyone can type up a baby feeding and sleep schedule in their notes app 😂😂 GTFO Scammy, no baby is able to stick to a schedule that is this rigid.
No tummy time, no play, no read stories, no sing nursery rhymes. That baby's life is like an army conscript. If you dont interact with them Scammy Ryder won't talk either. They aren't just accessories for the gram. 😥

• Sad

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Do we think TC Simmy is going to be severely regretting the drunk post she's made in here when she wakes up at the ass crack of dawn to deep clean the door handles? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart