Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
Ffs, it’s just gone 6 and she’s done a full houseclean?????
Imagine being married to that. My fam and pets all sleeping soundly right now. I couldn’t imagine having been up hours ago banging around and disrupting everyone. It’s lunacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

#Simon

VIP Member
Where is our second favourite @hobsonville_housewife lately? Haven't see her post for a few weeks. I miss her wit and clever observations. Hope everything is ok with you Hobby Housewifey... 🧡 (sorry I couldn't find a beige heart).
Can comfrim she's safe and well. 🥰
She will be traveling to Hobsonville soon 👏
I suggested she gets her make up done and have that over due coffee with our friend 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Isn’t this just called spending time with your husband and not a date night but anyway since you called it a date night, how come you didn’t come on tattle to provide the receipts of Trenti cheating on you like your last ‘date night’? We would love for you to provide us with some entertainment!
I guess I do “ date” night 7 nights a weeks with my husband then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
$119 for a “staple” white singlet after insisting her $1 something pairs of white socks was a staple. There’s no bloody consistency. Absolutely deluded.
The difference is that she paid for the $1.00 socks herself, but the $119 singlet was gifted. I have noticed that if Simone is buying things herself, she tends to buy cheap items or fake copies of expensive items.

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I find it amusing she has to advertise Mila Maes copycat Barbie candle because she’s not on the Glasshouse list like other influencers

• Haha

mostlyheretolurk

Yeah sure you had absolutely no idea Tent was there filming 🤥🤡 I don't know if it was just me but Asher's reaction to her doing that seemed like he wasn't used to interacting with his mum like that.
It is 100% set up for filming. Otherwise, she would do it from the front. It isn’t natural to interact with your child from behind where they can’t see you or have eye contact.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Exactly what I was thinking!!! 🤬😔 and there’s absolutely no way the would have taken a family trip to Kelly Tarltons if it wasn’t gifted!! 🤬🤬
She’s going to be so triggered one day when Asher comes home with permission slips for school trips but the school expects her to pay for them 😂

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
This mum literally mentioned nothing about online trolls - can you make it more obvious you've directed this at Tattle Simmy? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
That was Scammy treating a message like a personal threat and commenting in a nasty passive aggressive way. That was just so horrible to read. Hopefully that follower sees her for what she is.

Scammy, Asher doesn't speak in sentences, yet. Don't try to portray his skills are what they aren't. That's you projecting what you think he should be doing. Can just hope that if Asher and Ryder do have developmental delays you will seek help and not create an IG rainbow world where you have perfect children. Their future is reliant on you giving them a good start, and that doesnt mean designer clothes and toys. It's interacting and being there, not just for a photo op.

• Heart

#Simon

VIP Member
How sad USING your child to prove to a bunch of strangers on the internet! - mum award 👏 idiot.

I'd be more concerned he can't say Mum dad, basic words. - put all your energy into that ya thick shit.