Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotaAD

I'm new to this... But new thread idea #38 Simone jabbering on about Rotten Gum, all we can see at F45 is her wonky bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

eyeswideopen456

Oh Simmo. You just can’t back away can you. A follower simply says her son is non verbal and she’s excited to hear him babble (like A) and you go off on a tangent implying she’s comparing her son to yours. And then throw in the old “awful people” line.

You do realize you’re awful by that definition? You stole money. You got someone arrested. You cried wolf. And now you are paying the price with your failing “job”.

We all here know you read every one of these posts. And you know all your friends do too.
You can try and pretend otherwise over and over but you daily show us that tattle is your worst nightmare as you’re replying to anything stated here day after day.

What’s the predictions for what she will show today? A full sentence by A? A video of his room with the door open not closed? A magical moment where something is clearly “not staged”?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m Australian but live in the uk, one of my friends has just moved back to NZ and has just invited me over to visit her, and you’d best believe I’m tempted just to pop in for a cheeky F45 sesh to catch a wild Simon
---
I also really need someone with a burner account to take one for the team next time she posts a recipe vid to ask if she has a nice casserole recipe up her sleeve

Last edited:
  • Haha

NotaAD

Look, I'm all for woman being free to talk about female pleasure etc but I seriously draw the line at showing STRANGERS on the internet your sex toys in your bedside table. Absolutely no need for that 🤢

• Sick

shh77

VIP Member
This is giving “look guys I am a good person. See I’m delivering food” vibes.

Most would just do this quietly without seeking praise, but not you Simone.
Also why is she buying premade meals?? ….has she forgotten she’s a ✨cHeF✨?!?
…I mean she has multiple “Cook Books” so she is a chef right?? 🤣🤣🤥🤥 ….and a MUA and a Motivational Speaker and an Olympic Level Swimmer!!
I could go on - I mean her talents and absolutely real and not made up qualifications are so immense!! 😂😂🫠🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

simonolata

When your horse mouth teeth are influencing full brand name changes.
I love me some rotten gum too… all class.
IMG_0908.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER FUCKING MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this shit and see what happens.
Leak it all and see what happens, mate. Truth is a firm defence against defamation.

If you’re legit, you’ll have receipts. If you don’t, you’re definitely Simone because she never has receipts 😂

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER FUCKING MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this shit and see what happens.
Lol do you know the muffin man? If anyone believes this please get your head read. Go away newbie and come back when you have real gossip you little pipsquek

• Haha