Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Come on people...I can't believe we're even talking as if there's a possibility that the message about the autistic son is actually from a real follower. Absolutely not a chance in hell that's real, it's just a self-written springboard so she can hit back against Tattle.

The reason she deleted it is because someone pointed out the "Create Appointment" at the top of the screen, so she would have freaked out that something could be figured out from that, and deleted it once that comment was on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

magnoliab*tchin

Chatty Member
Happy Sunday, you phenomenal TCs. Also highly recommend watching the video of Simmo on charliedehaas instagram. She 100% does not look comfortable being on that stage. The nervous licking and head jerking. My bet is that this was scheduled well before the court case outcome and ya girl is just fulfilling that appearance for the cold hard cash…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Omg the story with her telling the mum with the wee autistic boy not to compare her child to others. She's fucking not comparing him to others you condescending casserole, she's literally said he's autistic and not verbal yet. You really have no idea about anything do you.

• Angry
  • Wow

hashtagmytruth

Was just thinking the same thing. This is not a fucking date night it's a quiet night in spending time with your husband. Most of us do it regularly.
---

I mean yeah I guess its possible, but I can imagine if your baby was going through cancer treatment having another baby so soon would be last thing on your mind?
shit does this mean I’ve been having regular date nights without realising it? Like every night after the kids are in bed and we are watching tv together is that date night? Sorry hubby you’re more romantic than I realised

• Haha

influencedforlyfe

The thing is - she thinks Asher was advanced with his moving/walking. He didn’t even start walking til he was 12 months + …..that’s pretty average Simone. My son was walking at 9 months & that’s no exaggeration - he was trying to take steps at 8 months 😱 I’m not trying to compare children but just face the facts that Asher is just a regular toddler who isn’t really achieving “milestones” early. Maybe his speech is slightly delayed but we are only picking up on it as you try make out he’s sooo advanced. You wanted him to be talking so early - it must kill you he’s not quite there with it just yet.

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER FUCKING MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this shit and see what happens.
Whoa whoa whoa ok I just need to read that a few more times to take it all in.

• Haha

Peaches87

So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER FUCKING MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this shit and see what happens.
Hmm I don't know if I'm buying this. Def need receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Isn’t tonight “date night?” And she’s got a “friend” coming over tonight? Just say you’re having an orgy simone 🙃

• Haha
You guys are so astute … was thinking all of the above but you got to it before me ->

I used to hide behind others in pics but cbf now …. I think she has a fantastic body in the wild and would have loved to have looked like her pre and post-partum. Menopause is gonna be her next big challenge and opportunity to be real.

Wtf Donuts at a “wellness” thing??! … “wellness” is just another name for continual oppression of women and obvious a platitude if you are promoting businesses that make people sick (I love a donut but yunno)

and I’m sorry but none of these people have the breadth of life experiences or are even qualified to give “life” advice to potentially vulnerable people in the audience hanging off every word. Do people actually pay for this?

RawlingsBlue

Chatty Member
Receipts or no one will believe you. So many people have come on here claiming shit and never come through with the evidence.

littlekiwi

Chatty Member
Top is obviously to small for you Sue. 😒 And your mates feet look they have been squished into shoes too tight and small for years. I guess like attracts like huh. 👠

As a side note, Auckland has great winter temps by the look of lack of clothes.
Ignore the bra !!! Trust us we are trying too
😂

• Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
I hope NZ follows Australia and bans influencers from advertising health and therapeutic goods, when they don’t have the knowledge or expertise to be selling them.
According to Simmy “Panadol” helps your mental well being
---
I mean i do have receipts but i saw what happened to local crackhead pebbles. Thats why im asking what do i do. Is it even worth the hassle to out a husband of some instagram mum
Erm what do you mean with regards to local crackhead Pebbles. Firstly I don’t like the way you have described Pebbles and secondly Pebbles “won” her case against Simone. Is this you SIMMY?

Last edited:

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Always out or “having friends over for dinner” god it’s really so incredibly sad she can’t be alone with her family 😔
It’s especially funny that it’s on a scheduled Trenti date night. Can’t they be alone together? Or maybe Trent’s date night is with someone else and he just scheduled Simmy in to babysit? 😂

• Haha

Nanaw

I reckon trenti babe is better suited to elleherself husband Dave great match they would make

• Haha
Reactions: 19