Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shanaynay

Still don’t get why she puts the nappy OVER the swim shorts?! So if he does a wee she just strips the nappy off and he goes swimming in his pissy swim shorts? You’re such a dumb fuck Simon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Yes, this. How does the medicine know the pain is lower back, and not higher. She's needs to tell her followers it can't be used whilst pregnant or breastfeeding, or taken before bed. (She's already deleted that question) Its like this magic potion that fixes your back and gives you mental clarity. It really is magic
I hope NZ follows Australia and bans influencers from advertising health and therapeutic goods, when they don’t have the knowledge or expertise to be selling them.

• Heart

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Okay the solids chat from the last thread. She is such a dumb cow. Babies need to be at least 6 months old due to gut development. She can’t make Ryder have a more developed gut just by wishing it. She should be introducing neutral goods like pumpkin, kumara, spinach, brocolli, avocado and iron rich foods. That shit she fed Ryder is NOT good for him. The latest research is that the introduction of allergens early is the best way to prevent allergies BUT you introduce them one at a time and not as soon as the kid starts eating. Honestly everything she does just makes me hate her more.

• Sad
  • Angry

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
How old is R? 5 months? Tomato isn’t supposed to be given until 6 months according to the app she uses.
How the fuck she supposed to know how old he is??!?!?!? She couldn't even get the DoB right on those bracelets a while back.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

itsmebish

I’m pretty sure I have never eaten 300 foods haha
Her list
Potatoes mashed
Potatoes boiled
Potato chips
Fries
Baked potato
Hash browns (potatoes)
Potato wedges
Scalloped potatoes

Easy to get to 300 that way

I feel sorry for her baby. Mine is 5 weeks older than hers, didn't start food early, isn't sleep trained and doesn't have a robotic schedule. Let the baby be a baby. Unless of course the baby was an inconvenient but necessary accessory you had to make convenient

• Haha
  • Sad

lovemesomegossip

Did she write this to herself 🙈 "Create appointment"? the haha? View attachment 2282735
Absolute fucking thick as shit!! "Can't wait for you to experience this" She said her son is pretty much non verbal, she MAY never experience it you silly fucker. Could she not of said, " any language is such a joy to hear from our children. Or take joy in your child and their own voice. 😒 OR a simple, thanks, I love hearing A voice.

Sue, you highlight this thread yourself. People don't see any negative responses on your reels so they go searching, just like I did. I could never understand the "what the internet taught me today" reels as I never saw those comments, so i search and wallah I found my people!
Stick to your lane, you just have to find which one it is, now your invitations have dried up. And it's not parenting advice! 😒😔😔

propane_lover

So im not sure if i should be doing this but my friends told me about this page and after reading the comments im tipsy and mad. I have been with Trent for the last 13 months and he dumped me today for ANOTHER FUCKING MAN. he always said he would never leave his miserable, abusive wife and i was just like whatever im fine with that. He always said he wishes we could have spent our lives together and all that bullshit. So when he told me he had to end it because "she knows" i wasnt happy but it is what it is. Until i find out hes with some other 20 something. Yes i met trent when i turned 19 im 20 now. So my question is. Do i just let this slide? Or is their anything i can do without breaking the law. I have texts, videos, voice notes and yes even stuff from the bedroom. Im just mad the wife is an abuser, hes an adulterer and the poor kids have no idea. Im a student so hiring a lawyer is pretty wild. Or i just leak all this shit and see what happens.
Receipts or it didn't happen, mmkay?

• Haha
I’m VERY behind on all of tattle as our household battles Covid so I’m way commenting on stuff from ages ago sorry all!

1: someone asked who puts gumboots in a carpeted wardrobe. People who never let their kids explore and get dirty, that’s who.

2: she deleted the message from the mother of the autistic child (I see that has been mentioned in the time it took me to write this 😂)

3: why is this not labelled sex toys?? How will she know what they are and what’s in there if there’s no label on it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
You are on a roll this week gorgeous lady, you've just shared my gushing message I sent you, that's three from three for me! Figured out who I am yet hun? Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Can we all just take a moment to send support Simone’s way for her loss of a “key member of her management team”… aka Courtney Rupe who was literally paid to say daily “no no, I can assure you the accusations are completely false, she really did donate all that money to those desperately in need at the Women’s Refuge” to obtain partnerships for her?! Gross. Gross. GROSS.

Here’s hoping her new venture involves some redemption for being a part of that disgusting narrative.

• Haha
  • Angry

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I love that we have two options here:

a) it’s really Trent’s boyfriend (unlikely but not impossible)

b) Simone and Trent (and the friend they had over for dinner because that’s apparently how date night works when you can’t be alone together) spent their romantic evening talking about tattle, making yet another account and strengthening the already swole rumours about Trent being gay.

Both of these options are hilarious and enjoyable to Tattlers. Neither of these options show a healthy marriage or Simone as a stable person. Ka pai, Simone ( that means well done). In what world was this clever plan going to make anyone except Simone and Trent look stupid?

IMG_2507.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

privilegedsimone

It hasn’t been that long since I introduced solids but the advice was to introduce one food at a time, giving a couple of days between introducing foods to check for allergies and reactions. I did BLW and the advice was the same.
I swear it was only mentioned yesterday that he’s starting solids and already I’ve read a long list of foods he has tried 🤯
Has researched changed or is she really trying her best to hurry these kids through life. Wtf.
I did BLW recently. Research hasn’t changed, and neither has the fact that she’s still an idiot
---
I’m howling at the way she shared the solid starts reels 😂😂😂 go to bed simmo you beige ape, don’t want to be tired at the gym at 4am 🦍
---
Not only did she share the reels, she made a highlights dedicated 😂 hit a nerve did we TC

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26