Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big_Summer_Blowout

Chatty Member
Guys I feel such a fool, I have followed this woman for years because of her weight loss. Watched her plastics, kids marriage and so on. I always thought there was something. I can't belive she lied so much about the weight loss but has a sleeve not bothered about people who have and good on you, but she made it out it was her own doing and hard work!! I can't believe I got sucked in. I even stuck up for her when people was commenting on her bigger pics. I've been on here years mostly on the Hinch page lost my account and had to start again, but this morning she popped up and I was like let's check her on here as I was sick of seeing her knowing she was lying and bam! My head is messed up I was an idiot to be took in by her lies!
I didn't follow until she was getting her second skin removal surgery but I thought she was pretty transparent about her gastric sleeve?

Reactions: 3

BeigeonBeige

Ok so I searched up the profile of this person and I had already reported them as a bot lol. They must have only recently started following her as I would have reported when checking new followers. Can anyone share the link to the give a little page so I can have a nosy? I'm blocked from the beige ape stories
This is the link to the Givealittle page ...

• Wow

ItsMe1983

The comment about the speech - was that the DM she showed where she was allegedly talking to someone about their autistic child not being verbal yet? She deleted that pretty quick when it was commented on in here yesterday.
---

Ahhh someone did post that video in here when Pebbles posted it, not sure how to search for it easily though. Hopefully whoever had it can post again
---
Lol it's BEAUTIFUL ?? Calm down it's literally just twinkle twinkle with the words changed. Though the 'just keep cleaning and smiling' is quite fitting for her insta life...

View attachment 2285619
Yes! That's the one! She posted it after he was singing his neee nawww song....I thought I was imagining seeing it as it hadn't been picked up on here 🤣 I'm glad I wasn't the only one that saw it!

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Ahh thank you for that.
---

So is that how she became big? No pun intended, from the surgery and stories about it? I got sucked in at first, I remember her living in a little flat also. She's completely changed, it's all a brag and blag.
Yup, basically. She had the sleeve surgery in late 2014 and documented her journey there (dropped 20kg in two months to be able to have it) then the subsequent maintenance, breast and butt lift, meeting Trent, yada yada.

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone noticed but yesterday she posted a story about Ryder’s 15 min nap that he has in the evening and she mentioned how he has it anywhere - at home, on the go, in the car etc. definitely seemed directed at my comment about her BS baby sleep schedule.
That was my first thought when I read it!

sush2022

You are just so popular Simmo and everyone loves you. There’s only 7403 people following you on threads.
A key member of her management team!🤣 She’s a one women band. Live in reality Simone not your fantasy with a entourage of staff!

• Haha

Notbeinginfluencedanymore

Surprising how many paying customers turn up to an event vs a influencers event. Same as beauty nation, none of them want to pay. You would think some influencers would of happily paid for an event like Aimn wellness as they love the brand so much OR is it because it's free? 🤣

iggy

Chatty Member
Question about the threads as I don’t have it and don’t plan on getting it lol 😂
Is Simone able to delete comments on it? Do you have to follow people on it to be able to see what they say or can anyone see (Like Twitter)