Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Have you ever seen that lady who pretends to eat food and say how tasty it is. Yeah well have you ever actually seen that brow brush touch her eyebrows? And how many products/services do go on those brows. The other day she received a top up of some shit she uses inbetween her appointments. So which one is it Sue, the lash fridays or the other product(can't rememebr its name) or the beauty appt that keeps those brows looking like they do.
With all the competing products she promotes, I would be so interested to know how many sales she actually generates. Because I've never been convinced to buy a single thing she promotes. I don't trust it to be a good product because the one before was so amazing, best thing ever etc.
Now shes using her child to market the green juice, why no AD or link to the company Scammer. Poor child only gets attention when he performs for the.camera😥 and she still doesnt drink it

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
Interesting she's posting lots more content on her Journey to Health page, must get the numbers up, somehowView attachment 2267871
Why?! Why?! Why must she pull faces all the time!!!! Even when I am dying at the gym I am still stone faced! Even athletes don't do that! Stop it Simmy, stop it! (Rant over)
---
I just had a baby and can comfrim my Bestie and 9891 friends spoilt the shit out of me but is it just me or that whole seat look like cat shit.

What I struggle to understand from scammy is why doesn't she cook home made meals, home made brownies/baking. All this take away freezer shit takes like shit. It's bulk made crap.
She has all the time in the world if her bestie ment that much I'm sure she would of compromise cleaning the bathroom walls over cooking her fab a meal or two.
Where are all the snacks?! All my besties brought me snacks easy to grab ones and thoses flowers look like a after thought.
Godson? Oh no, that kid is in trouble if Simone is his moral compass 🫣

• Haha
  • Sad

Sponicon

Now shes using her child to market the green juice, why no AD or link to the company Scammer. Poor child only gets attention when he performs for the.camera😥 and she still doesnt drink it
And why is Asher drinking his smoothie from what looks like a baby bottle. Where is his smoothie cup? Simmie Montiico have great kids ones that are insulated and have both a metal straw and a silicon straw with a stopper so they cant pull it out. But sorry you'll have to pay for that. I guess that's why they don't have a proper one huh

Pentothal

VIP Member
👀 to see how she explains this or if it gets deleted. Medicines (to my knowledge) can’t be targeted to “lower back”. View attachment 2286054
Yes, this. How does the medicine know the pain is lower back, and not higher. She's needs to tell her followers it can't be used whilst pregnant or breastfeeding, or taken before bed. (She's already deleted that question) Its like this magic potion that fixes your back and gives you mental clarity. It really is magic

ItsMe1983

Oh I never seen it?
It was some song he was singing about "neee nawww" something-a-rather. Must have been a song he learnt at daycare. She was going on about how kids reach milestones at different ages etc and made mention of Ashers speech being behind where they would have expected.
---
Found it! It's in her highlights labeled "Our Boys", although she hasn't added the slide that came after him singing with the bit about his speech being behind.