Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tryharder

VIP Member
Tattle opened up registrations for a few days this week so a whole bunch of people were able to sign up without a code. Apparently that has ended now 🤷🏻‍♀️. The SG thread is going off with all this tea from new members, I was hoping the same would happen on this thread, only we’ve got Scammy and Tenti themselves signing up and shitposting…sigh
Ahhh thanks!! I saw all the new SG tea and also wondered how this happened. Brilliant 😂

Reactions: 1

Big_Summer_Blowout

Chatty Member
I honestly never seen her say about it, I must of just missed it. I remember her being bigger with dark hair and going on about diets and so on. I truly can't remember her mentioning the sleeve. Maybe it's just me.
She was very open about it in her book and was always posting about not being to eat large amounts due to the sleeve.

ihateliars

VIP Member
Top is obviously to small for you Sue. 😒 And your mates feet look they have been squished into shoes too tight and small for years. I guess like attracts like huh. 👠

As a side note, Auckland has great winter temps by the look of lack of clothes.
Nicola May also had the gastric sleeve done. Did it work though 😂

• Wow

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
didnt she say that outfit was to big and had to be pinned at the back when she first advertised it? "its a size large but ive pinned it in the back"
And now she is wearing it out
Yes, tied it at the back because it was too big.
It would be as her waist will be smaller than her hips and that material isn’t stretchy. Unless
she was going to have it sitting low it wasn’t going to fit properly at all!

• Wow

hfw29

Fuck she annoys the shit out of me. I did BLW with my oldest and she still didn't really eat until 18 months (was still breastfeeding too) and is still the pickiest eater. Simone, the fact ryder eats so well has jackshit to do with your 'hard work' and more to do with his temperament and who he is. Stop crediting yourself for this shit.
Sorry *asher

Hootyhoot

Yeah it seems quite sus, that Insta looks incredibly fake. Also, Patricia Morgan claims to be mum of the baby’s mum, but then in a thank you comment she refers to her “great niece”?
It’s super vague too about what the costs will be used for.

Don’t like to think of someone faking this sort of thing, but there’s definite legitimacy questions.
If it is real it’s a horribly sad situation and I feel for everyone involved.
Perhaps one of us can ask a question on the give a little page

BellsAK

Chatty Member
I've missed something, can someone fill me in on the drunken post and tents preference?

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Ok so I searched up the profile of this person and I had already reported them as a bot lol. They must have only recently started following her as I would have reported when checking new followers. Can anyone share the link to the give a little page so I can have a nosy? I'm blocked from the beige ape stories
I must be a super thick TC I couldn’t see a givealittle link, my bet is she’s written the message to herself, after all she has the morals of a head lice

purpledoor

If you started following her when she had dark hair and was a little bigger it was many years after her initial surgery. Scammy was transparent about it all very early back in the day, then she started all the posts about drinking and eating out and ads etc. No way would she be transparent about any tools she would use for weight loss now.
Ahh thank you for that.
---
If you started following her when she had dark hair and was a little bigger it was many years after her initial surgery. Scammy was transparent about it all very early back in the day, then she started all the posts about drinking and eating out and ads etc. No way would she be transparent about any tools she would use for weight loss now.
So is that how she became big? No pun intended, from the surgery and stories about it? I got sucked in at first, I remember her living in a little flat also. She's completely changed, it's all a brag and blag.

#Simon

VIP Member
FBI over here, I found both women on Facebook. Looks legit to me.
Just poorly worded unfortunately and seems it all happened very quickly.
Found by checking names of donators and there was one family member who donated with an unusual name.
Not sure if I should share FB name of the mum here, I guess it can’t hurt? it’s nels but last name isn’t ford, I think it’s another daughters name. Pics and vids of the kids including at the hospital 😞
I've tried to find it but can't what's the last name of her Facebook page.