Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMe1983

She had a story up yesterday of him singing a song in the car and had made the comment about how his speech had taken a while. Not sure if she deleted it or if it's dropped off. Looks like she has finally conceded that he isn't as advanced as she makes him out to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Simone15

VIP Member
She still looks slimmer at the moment than those pics in 2021 even in videos. My bet is she is on Ozempic - 5 months after Ryder and she is looking waaaayyy skinnier than a lot of pics in the last 3 or so years. Of course she’d never fucken admit it, just scam all her followers into thinking she did it all natural.
Is Ozempic available in NZ? I agree though a lot in here comment on her appearance being bigger than she portrays it seems she has lost a lot of weight recently.

soakitup

Ummmm her laughing at herself in the mirror with every outfit and hair touch in her 7 outfit reel. Lol 🀒🀣

• Haha

#Simon

VIP Member
Asher says Pony, pony, I call bullshit Scuntmoan, never heard him say anything let alone pony which is not a easy word to say although I guess he is super advanced considering he knows pony is the word for wanting a man bun
It's the lip for me πŸ˜‚πŸ«’
She's almost spitting with excitement about A saying pony. πŸ€ͺ
We see threw your πŸ’© Scammy just STOP.

Reactions: 3