Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ihateliars

VIP Member
And the lack of Asher means he's in day care/preschool.

Sad Ryder is now learning to respond to the camera. Those babies are being trained as performers for engagement. This has to have a serious impact on their growing baby minds, the impact could be devastating. Obviously in Scammys world it's worth this massive cost
Maybe Aunty Jodie is paying for daycare

• Haha
Reactions: 3

crumbs

For someone who wears shoes inside and has a dog in the few years I've followed Scammy I've never seen or heard her talk about getting carpets professional cleaned. 🤔
I get mine done once a year religiously due to our dog even though she doesn't malt and now a new baby, just came to mind her carpet would be foul and allowing R to crawl and roll over it. 🤢🤮
She got them cleaned for free, the same people who washed the outside of her house.

• Wow

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
I hope she asked that poster if that private conversation was ok to post. She asked for the link to be posted.

That was private, between two people. Scammy, you could have posted a synopsis of what has happened and the link to the give a little page.

Posts like that are nothing more than preying on a follower's distress to increase your engagement and get head pats. 😡

That's low Scammy, you should feel ashamed you will sell out followers like that for likes
The page itself looks fake… it’s just following celebs, no profile pic, no posts 🧐 Haven’t checked out the give a little tho cuz I don’t want to watch her actual stories.
---
Is this Threads thing worth it?
I find it a bit annoying / don’t really get it

Last edited:

ItsMe1983

She's been back at the zoo again! How many times does she need to go there? My kids would be bored shitless after the 2nd trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

theotherman

Wait are we missing the point that im a man? And now hes with another man? Which to me means nothing but to Simone it might though she must have an idea?

shh77

VIP Member
Nah I reckon she’ll go the opposite of her boring beige fest from last year and go with a zoo/jungle theme. Or diggers/trucks. I swear it’s a right of passage for 2 yo boys to have the digger cakes (mine did & so did pretty much everyone else I know).
We can only hope! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Poor A 😔

Pentothal

VIP Member
Guys I feel such a fool, I have followed this woman for years because of her weight loss. Watched her plastics, kids marriage and so on. I always thought there was something. I can't belive she lied so much about the weight loss but has a sleeve not bothered about people who have and good on you, but she made it out it was her own doing and hard work!! I can't believe I got sucked in. I even stuck up for her when people was commenting on her bigger pics. I've been on here years mostly on the Hinch page lost my account and had to start again, but this morning she popped up and I was like let's check her on here as I was sick of seeing her knowing she was lying and bam! My head is messed up I was an idiot to be took in by her lies!
I think alot of people got sucked in. You aren't alone. It's a big club 😊What do you know about her Women's Refuge donations, are you aware of the scam?

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
God I hope it’s not an ad as I actually like Curated Botanics and the designer who is part of them. She’s on our list to interview for a big Reno job - will be checking as not keen to work with someone who advertises with Simone.
She did say very small in the right hand corner she purchased these herself.

Bantr

Why are her video stories of her outfits so damn blurry? Compared to her other photos and videos she posts, it’s like it’s filmed on an old laptop webcam

purpledoor

I didn't follow until she was getting her second skin removal surgery but I thought she was pretty transparent about her gastric sleeve?
I honestly never seen her say about it, I must of just missed it. I remember her being bigger with dark hair and going on about diets and so on. I truly can't remember her mentioning the sleeve. Maybe it's just me.

This is exactly it. She's mastered the act of deception to Oscar winning levels. Like watching her drink that green juice she so "loves". She must waste so much of the gifted products when if she was decent she could donate them to those who are in need. Wait, she pretends to do that as well🤷
as if by magic…

• Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
Wow this new(ish) hair stylist really isn’t very good is he?! 😬
…didn’t even get invited to Edna’s launch event today..things really are drying up for ol Simmy aren’t they! What a shame
Was Edna dressed like a two buck f*ck ? All teeth and ( . ) ( . ). Why do some Influencers find it necessary to sexualise themselves?

• Haha