Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crumbs

Quick question Casserole- do you take these new collegen, vitamins etc that you are so pumped about along with your adashiko, my new tum, naked nectar, blackmores & naked harvest. I can't remember which one is your most favourite 🤫🤔.

Also why excited about the vege hero - don't both your boys eat everything especially A - how many was it again, over 500 foods?

Happy Friday, when's your next date night. We're waiting for the 🫖🫖🫖
You forgot to mention her blister pack vitamins

• Haha
Reactions: 2

shh77

VIP Member
Can you actually IMAGINE living with her?!? 🥴🥴🫠🙄 lol ABSOLUTELY no thank you!!
IMG_8560.jpeg

robbolife

VIP Member
Ahh thank you for that.
---

So is that how she became big? No pun intended, from the surgery and stories about it? I got sucked in at first, I remember her living in a little flat also. She's completely changed, it's all a brag and blag.
I’m not exactly sure what caused her to gain weight initially but she had been really really big from at least her late teens? I can’t remember how old she was when she got the sleeve initially - late teens, early twenties?

I’m assuming her bit of weight gain in the last 4-5 years was a result of stretching her stomach and eating larger portions, alcohol and generally poor food choices. She never got anywhere near as big as she was pre-surgery,

Justpoppingontosay

It all just sounds suss ! If I was going to set up a give a little I’d make sure all spelling was perfect !
I wouldn’t judge on spelling mistakes. We had 3 different people check our Give a Little and still someone else pointed out 2 mistakes after it had been published.

Interesting she’s always sending the voice note replies, wonder if it is because she has terrible grammar & is a shit speller herself!?

shh77

VIP Member
I don’t believe she does this- more for engagement. Or her whole life is a facade in regards to keeping things clean and organised. Most people I know who are organised etc would never do that.
---
Interesting to see both are finger suckers. I know some kids are but is that also a sign of needing comfort?
I agree with you completely on both points!

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Go back to page 35 of this thread. First post by @theotherman aka Scammy and Trent on their date night. She's finally acknowledged Trenti is gay. Think she thought is was a funny post but it only echoed what everyone in here thought and maybe now she can let Trenti out of the closet
How did I miss all that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BellsAK

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t judge on spelling mistakes. We had 3 different people check our Give a Little and still someone else pointed out 2 mistakes after it had been published.

Interesting she’s always sending the voice note replies, wonder if it is because she has terrible grammar & is a shit speller herself!?
I do the voice message sometimes mostly because it's quicker or if I'm on the run

Reactions: 1
I watched her latest Q&A and laughed at the tattle questions.
She’s definitely up her own ass and thinks our worlds revolve around her 😂 her and Simone would definitely be good friends!

I notice Simone never does anonymous Q&A boxes though …. I wonder why not 😂
To be fair, Scott seems like a bloody good bugger! But Cassie needs to be a bit more humble and stop the fucking bragging🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1