Simone Anderson #36 Simone and Trent have gone abroad, she still hasn’t addressed her charity fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100% not staying in one of the overwater bungalows and just walking the boardwalk to pretend she is 😂 otherwise we would be getting shots from inside the room, glass bottom floor in the bedroom/bathroom etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s 100% not staying in one of the overwater bungalows and just walking the boardwalk to pretend she is 😂 otherwise we would be getting shots from inside the room, glass bottom floor in the bedroom/bathroom etc.
HAHA Guaranteed. I know someone who did exactly that on their honeymoon when they were staying in a much smaller and cheaper room.

My parents travelled without us when we were kids, but like 4 years+, not 4 months!

Reactions: 5
Lol she’s just posted proving they are on an overwater bungalow. Must be a riveting holiday reading Tattle Simone.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lol she’s just posted proving they are on an overwater bungalow. Must be a riveting holiday reading Tattle Simone.
Hope they had a nice visit with the friends they made, who are staying in an overwater bungalow 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hope they had a nice visit with the friends they made, who are staying in an overwater bungalow 🤭
That’s what I was thinking! Ain’t her room 😂😂

So is it a canon trip? Coz if it is, they’re not shouting everyone bungalows. She usually shows everything unless it’s tit, and she hasn’t showed any room details so you know she’s in a regular hotel room.

Looks chilly and rainy, hope it’s like that the whole time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t help but think of how many nights could’ve been brought for women’s refuge instead of spent on a hotel for scammy to show off on social media. At $3k per night according to the website that’s 160 women’s refuge nights per every night simmo spends in that hotel. Stay classy simmo you beige ape xx

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Just the screenshots Scammo HAD to share to prove Tattle wrong and they ARE staying in the overwater bungalows. Must be a bloody riveting holiday if you need to be checking Tattle everything second 😂
Funny how she tries to prove tattle wrong but it actually proves nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah those pics don't mean anything, there's a corner of a deck that only barely shows Trent in a chair and some water that could be anywhere. Don't buy it S but keep reading here on your holiday 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No hate to anyone who travels without their kids…but I’ve never known anyone to do it when their kids are so young. We have travelled multiple times overseas with our young kids, we always have a fabulous time. We’ve always hired Nanny’s though & the kids absolutely love the break from mum & dad when we go off & do our own thing - they’ve always been so well looked after. I’m guessing Simmy & Trent are there to rekindle their romance….we got the picture of the lingerie she bought to spoil Trent with 🤢

I don’t think it’ll be such a big deal for Asher & Ryder to be left at home without them. Asher’s used to being shipped off to daycare full time so barely sees his parents anyway…& I’m sure Ryder is joining his brother there now too. They’ve prob been booked in full time for the week.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yea we’ll only believe it if you give us a room tour Scamoan. At this point we’re all just convinced you’re posting pics of random corners of the hotel. Also love that she’s reading tattle while on holiday away from her 6 month old. What a fucken loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jeeze, throwing back the booze there, Simmo. Sculling fireball (??) from the bottle? Whoa there, pace yaself!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.