Simone Anderson #35 Legal fees making her fret, she’s buried herself in a mountain of debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely draw the goddam line at feeding kids in the bath get a fucking dish cloth and clean up the mess
I couldn’t handle feeding my kids in the bath what if they spill food everywhere and then they’re just bathing in whatever they’re eating. Yuck. I wouldn’t do that so I don’t expect them to either.

Reactions: 12
So ahh out of ahh time ahh with ahh what’s going ahh on in the ahh video 🫠

Reactions: 6
Awww that’s nice. Glad you used your first comment to tell us all you’re better than us if that makes you feel better about being here.

Reactions: 34
Nothing is in isolation. No one cares if Simone goes out partying till 2am, but it’s the fact she then presents an image of being up at sparrows fart exclusively breast feeding and deep cleaning her letterbox. No one would probably comment on the size of her ass if she wasn’t photoshopping (badly) her mirror selfies and claiming she’s a size 12.

Reactions: 36
I absolutely draw the goddam line at feeding kids in the bath get a fucking dish cloth and clean up the mess
As a mum there are sooo many other things I worry about. Feeding my kids in the bath to make sure they actually eat SOMETHING (it’s not about the mess!) is not it.

PS The only reason I’m pushing back on this is incase there are any other mums who like me, love tattle, but like me, have fed their kids in the bath and are feeling guilty about this…. IT’S OKAY. Your kids will be okay.

Reactions: 3
Actually, dat you Simmo? Trying a new approach here after @tryhards and @tagitbaby didn’t go so well

Reactions: 27
You should feel guilty lol would you eat your tea in the bath

Reactions: 17
Great lovely very noble of you. But maybe check out the tattle rules. If you don’t like some commentary scroll on past. You don’t get to police what people comment here.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Ok cool. But this forum isn’t about making other mums feel good. There are places for that and this isn’t it. It’s a trash talking site. So if it makes you feel bad, go join a mum’s page.

Reactions: 23
You should feel guilty lol would you eat your tea in the bath
If someone fed it to me on a spoon, probably

As I said, I love Tattle. I read here daily. It’s been the reality check I need when I’m knee deep in toddler and baby life and comparing myself to people who seem to have it all, and to have it all together.

I know you say this isn’t a forum for making mums feel good but you guys do, you really do. Whether it’s intentional or not, you do.

Reactions: 1
Why does Simone laugh hysterically at the most mundane shit but is totally silent when A does something actually funny and push all the cars off the display at the end of the day? Is it because she's actually seething that he's ruined her perfect "colour" coded display?

Reactions: 16
A couple of things about her 16 hour day. She always says she starts the day with gratitude and journalling, she has never once shown herself doing this, ever. I call bullshit that she even does it. I've seen other people filming themselves writing in their journal, and Simone films EVERYTHING. So I don't think it happens. If she did, maybe she'd have had time to self reflect and change her abhorrent ways.

Secondly, "I'm the queen of cleaning and organisation" but can't even stack a fucking dishwasher. More bullshit, which one is it Simone? Just just pick a fucking lane instead of going all over the place in pure desperation to be relevant and/or relatable.

Reactions: 23
I wonder how many times Simone filmed this to make it perfect. Or is she reading off a piece of paper? It feels so robotic to listen to.
And wtf is that makeup and hair is this recent??
I needed a devine new profile picture. Such a natural beauty.
---
There is something a bit off about you. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Please reveal the masked singer.

Reactions: 19
I needed a devine new profile picture. Such a natural beauty.
---

There is something a bit off about you. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Please reveal the masked singer.
I agree. Similar vibes to @JADM22, just not quite right. So overly specific regarding matters that so not require that level of specificity, kind of like Simone when she constantly lies to covers up (refer to: saying she is carrying vegetable paring knife in handbag to cut up grapes as having them pre chopped makes them *unfresh* after showing whole grapes in toddlers lunch box). It's almost as if this is only the second person to ever exist that feeds kids on the bath after Simone has previously been (rightly so) ridiculed for it and trying to prove it's so normal. Blink twice from the $3k ergonomic office chair if it's you trenti

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
They both joined in November 2022 as well! A bit of a coincidence or not

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.