Simone Anderson #34 Being Confident In Your Own Skin, photoshops her double chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find her message about a
routine and daily life just a little condescending? She’s not a doctor and constantly mentions mental health and how being organised would help this. I know for some yes, however others no. Also, as we know some of her routines etc actually create more junk and stress!

Reactions: 16
The audio on this one. Desperately trying to show tattle all is well with her and trenti. They’re so happy and in love and he’s not worried at all about the hundreds of thousands in legal fees she’s cost them.
The fakest laugh I’ve ever heard. Or at least I hope. That meme was incredibly weak sauce, and if she really did find it that funny then that’s a bit sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Simmo I'm asking this here because I know if I send it to you personally you will block me. Please for the love of god take the decency to block out your followers names when you share the answers of this mornings question box.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.