Simone Anderson #34 Being Confident In Your Own Skin, photoshops her double chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a devine bra for bf on demand 😂😂
For goodness sake if you're trying to show me your makeup turn the bloody camera around and show me your face. I can't see tit when your phone is covering half the subject matter for a start but also zooming into a reflection is useless. Then you can film neck up and avoid the unnecessary bra shot.

Reactions: 2
She didn't even pay for the chair so no dollars went to breast cancer pink ribbon 🫠

How desperate is she.... we have had a plug for all of her current codes and it's only Wednesday... what's up Casserole, need some free $$$$. Lucky you work those 7 - 8 hours!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
If Asher really has been taken out of daycare to try to save money to pay off the legal fees, man I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation between Simone and Tent.

"Babe, I'm going to give up on the case with Pebbles. I'm going to drop it."

"Oh thank God, so it's all done? We're not going to get any more invoices from the lawyers?"

"Well...I'm dropping it. So I think I'm going to have to pay her legal fees now. From the last three years."

"WTF? Why? No! That's got to be hundreds of thousands of dollars! Why would you drop it if that's what's going to happen?"

"Well...if I don't drop the case, I've realised that her lawyers are probably going to bring up the donations again, and they'll be able to prove in court that I never gave any of the money to Women's Refuge...and a judge will actually make a ruling on that being a fact that plays into me losing the case. And then we'd have to pay Pebbles' legal fees anyway. So it's quicker and better this way."

"I can't believe that you...you didn't think that through from the beginning? When you rang up *censored* and got him to send his mates around to arrest her? When you pressed ahead with legal proceedings? You didn't think about what would happen when her BLOODY KING'S COUNSEL LAWYER ACTUALLY STOOD UP TO GIVE EVIDENCE ON HER BEHALF, WHAT HE WOULD ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SAY?"

"OMG babe, we have been over this. My auntie lent me $22,000 just after all of that happened to give to a few charities so I could have some receipts to show I'm a good person and give to charity! How could I know that wouldn't be enough proof to everyone?!"

"Receipts have dates on them Simone. In court, dates matter. How much money did Pebbles spend on lawyers over the last three years?"

"Well, we'll be fine. I can just...sell the stuff I'm getting now and make the money back."

"Nobody sends you stuff we can sell anymore. YOU CAN'T SELL A SECONDHAND WEEKEND TRIP TO AN OFF-GRID HOLIDAY HUT! And, you're not answering my question...how much money do we have to pay Pebbles?"

"Well, I can...I can take Asher out of care for an afternoon a week. That will save some money."

"Is it $100,000?"

"It's around $250,000."

"Right. So you don't have a full time job, so you.."

"Trent! I work 8-10 hour days on m..."

"BULL. tit! Getting massages and nail treatments and answering instagram DMs isn't work. If Asher is home with you and Ryder every day, we will save at least a few hundred a month. So we just need to do that for around 1000 months, and it'll all be paid off."

"But Trent, who will look after Asher when I need to go in to get my butt fixed?"

"Can't your Mum look after them? She's not working is she?"

"Babe, I can't ask Mum to look after my kids. They might turn out like me."
It was like you were a fly on the wall! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Asher really has been taken out of daycare to try to save money to pay off the legal fees, man I would LOVE to have been a fly on the wall for that conversation between Simone and Tent.

"Babe, I'm going to give up on the case with Pebbles. I'm going to drop it."

"Oh thank God, so it's all done? We're not going to get any more invoices from the lawyers?"

"Well...I'm dropping it. So I think I'm going to have to pay her legal fees now. From the last three years."

"WTF? Why? No! That's got to be hundreds of thousands of dollars! Why would you drop it if that's what's going to happen?"

"Well...if I don't drop the case, I've realised that her lawyers are probably going to bring up the donations again, and they'll be able to prove in court that I never gave any of the money to Women's Refuge...and a judge will actually make a ruling on that being a fact that plays into me losing the case. And then we'd have to pay Pebbles' legal fees anyway. So it's quicker and better this way."

"I can't believe that you...you didn't think that through from the beginning? When you rang up *censored* and got him to send his mates around to arrest her? When you pressed ahead with legal proceedings? You didn't think about what would happen when her BLOODY KING'S COUNSEL LAWYER ACTUALLY STOOD UP TO GIVE EVIDENCE ON HER BEHALF, WHAT HE WOULD ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SAY?"

"OMG babe, we have been over this. My auntie lent me $22,000 just after all of that happened to give to a few charities so I could have some receipts to show I'm a good person and give to charity! How could I know that wouldn't be enough proof to everyone?!"

"Receipts have dates on them Simone. In court, dates matter. How much money did Pebbles spend on lawyers over the last three years?"

"Well, we'll be fine. I can just...sell the stuff I'm getting now and make the money back."

"Nobody sends you stuff we can sell anymore. YOU CAN'T SELL A SECONDHAND WEEKEND TRIP TO AN OFF-GRID HOLIDAY HUT! And, you're not answering my question...how much money do we have to pay Pebbles?"

"Well, I can...I can take Asher out of care for an afternoon a week. That will save some money."

"Is it $100,000?"

"It's around $250,000."

"Right. So you don't have a full time job, so you.."

"Trent! I work 8-10 hour days on m..."

"BULL. tit! Getting massages and nail treatments and answering instagram DMs isn't work. If Asher is home with you and Ryder every day, we will save at least a few hundred a month. So we just need to do that for around 1000 months, and it'll all be paid off."

"But Trent, who will look after Asher when I need to go in to get my butt fixed?"

"Can't your Mum look after them? She's not working is she?"

"Babe, I can't ask Mum to look after my kids. They might turn out like me."
If only that fit as a new thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was speaking to a influencer today (a younger one) and she was saying that she always told herself as she got a following to always be the same on and off socials - she absolutely 100% is! But she was also saying that she knows a lot of influencers who "turn it on" when a camera is around and are total witches when the camera is off. Some ask for photos not to be taken of them and not upload until through a filter....
Read between the lines of who she was talking about....

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I see Nanny Wendz is visiting Erin. I reckon we’ll see a weekend getaway this weekend - either sans one or both children

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Simone’s receipts buried too .. 🫠 wonder if she’ll mention tattle now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting so many Iamsoph vibes 😂😂

She is really digging at this mum life, toddler life content and trying so hard be reliable it's cringe to watch. I feel like Scammy is even trying to talk like her, phrases etc. Hahaha Soph does it better and will always be better and above you Scammy!!
Stick to your lego man one suit in the Closest lover you will forever be NZ hated influencer and known for ripping off a charity. How DEVINE!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Getting so many Iamsoph vibes 😂😂

She is really digging at this mum life, toddler life content and trying so hard be reliable it's cringe to watch. I feel like Scammy is even trying to talk like her, phrases etc. Hahaha Soph does it better and will always be better and above you Scammy!!
Stick to your lego man one suit in the Closest lover you will forever be NZ hated influencer and known for ripping off a charity. How DEVINE!!
She is so fuking fake i wonder if people watching are thinking what in the actual charity fraud is going on.... o simone just give up and go get a job. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.