Simone Anderson #34 Being Confident In Your Own Skin, photoshops her double chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @hobsonville_house. You win an F45 Membership, set your alarm clock for 5am!

You can find Simone’s wiki here, please read this if you are new: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Big news in the last thread, Simone conceded her legal battle against Pebbles.

pebbs.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
SA has been very quiet on socials - has she got a new 'real' job already?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LJ dropped Simmy?? Hmmmmmmm pretty sure they have just changed the way they do things with her?? I read that comment from ihateliers and was so happy then remembered Simmy saying they had changed it?? So she is sadly still involved with LJ😣😣😣😣

Reactions: 7
LJ dropped Simmy?? Hmmmmmmm pretty sure they have just changed the way they do things with her?? I read that comment from ihateliers and was so happy then remembered Simmy saying they had changed it?? So she is sadly still involved with LJ😣😣😣😣
I thought they were paying her for ads now rather than having an affiliate code with them

Reactions: 1
Simone anderson make up
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson hobsonville
Simone.anderson rape
Simone anderson cook book
Simone forsyth Trent forsyth
Simone anderson charity scammer
Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson dom Harvey podcasts
Simone anderson pebbles hooper

Reactions: 6
Going back to that list of things she does at night time... she doesn't even cook her and Trent dinner at night like her list says? She is constantly preparing it at lunchtime. Also how much rubbish do they accumulate (and how wet/sticky etc) is it that she needs to both empty and wash out the bins daily?! I also don't believe she hangs washing outside at night time, she wants us to think she puts washing on at night, hangs it at night and folds it (dry) in the AM? I live in Akl and *nothing* is drying overnight here. Why lie about such stupid stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Im still trying to decide if she was ballsy or ignorant showing up to beauty nation speaking publicly last weekend. Shes actually a bully imagine if someone held a sign or asked about reciepts etc. She would probably get them arrested.... or has she learnt her lesson????? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The chatty reals her new way of engagement 🤣😂😅 not much happens in the dull fake life for Casserole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You believe Simon over LJ? 🤔

Reactions: 3
You believe Simon over LJ? 🤔
Hard to know, they continued to support her previously when I'm sure people had been in contact about her behaviour. I'd believe that they could be trying to save face by calling their new model no longer a "partnership" as much as I'd believe that she made up the new model to cover why she didn't have an affiliate link or code or whatever the old system was

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.