Simone Anderson #34 Being Confident In Your Own Skin, photoshops her double chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was speaking to a influencer today (a younger one) and she was saying that she always told herself as she got a following to always be the same on and off socials - she absolutely 100% is! But she was also saying that she knows a lot of influencers who "turn it on" when a camera is around and are total witches when the camera is off. Some ask for photos not to be taken of them and not upload until through a filter....
Read between the lines of who she was talking about....
It’s giving low budget Kardashian vibes

Reactions: 3
Getting so many Iamsoph vibes 😂😂

She is really digging at this mum life, toddler life content and trying so hard be reliable it's cringe to watch. I feel like Scammy is even trying to talk like her, phrases etc. Hahaha Soph does it better and will always be better and above you Scammy!!
Stick to your lego man one suit in the Closest lover you will forever be NZ hated influencer and known for ripping off a charity. How DEVINE!!
Maybe it's actually frazzled her because it's the first time she's ever played with Asher

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Getting so many Iamsoph vibes 😂😂

She is really digging at this mum life, toddler life content and trying so hard be reliable it's cringe to watch. I feel like Scammy is even trying to talk like her, phrases etc. Hahaha Soph does it better and will always be better and above you Scammy!!
Stick to your lego man one suit in the Closest lover you will forever be NZ hated influencer and known for ripping off a charity. How DEVINE!!
What bleeping game were you playing with him do make your hair like that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't even think she has a partnership with F45, I think that's her trying to grab on to other freebies. What happened to her pilates class she went once and never been back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The audio on this one. Desperately trying to show tattle all is well with her and trenti. They’re so happy and in love and he’s not worried at all about the hundreds of thousands in legal fees she’s cost them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good grief, how would this woman manage if she actually had to work. So many free beauty appointments to fit in.
And she still looks like tit lol
---
The audio on this one. Desperately trying to show tattle all is well with her and trenti. They’re so happy and in love and he’s not worried at all about the hundreds of thousands in legal fees she’s cost them.
Nice try Scammo, no one is buying it
---
Aaaaaaaaand cue a giveaway
So gross using kids to make money

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What’s the bet this is just Simone’s excess stock that she was given & now she’s trying to flog it off in a giveaway.
Yeah I reckon you’re right, A is so advanced so he’s toilet trained, and I think he’s toilet training R.
He’s using a method similar to Scammo’s bath feeding, he just puts R in the toilet bowl for the day and flushes to clean him off. Quite safe and handy for a mum with multiple beauty oops I mean ugly treatments, R is stuffed into the toilet all day so A can be strapped to the letterbox post.
he’s supposed to clean it while he’s strapped to it but Trenti hasn’t had a chance to talk him through the 500 page letterbox cleaning manual Scammo has written. It’s what she gets up to when she pretends she’s having cuddles with Trenti.
Scammo is writing cleaning manuals while Trenti lays next to her scrolling Grindr and squeezing out farts
They aren’t called the FARTS of Hobsonville for nothing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.